Join our server on Discord

Dead
Aquaviramon: *smiles and waves at Kurtz* Hiya Kurtz

Disturbed:Hmm wheres Renamon at I havent seen her all day. Wonder where she went to..
Ranamon: I know..did she go somewhere
Meanwhile....

Renamon in Kurtz's bedroom with his PSP in hand her other hand in her crotch
Renamon: *hard panting* I've..never seen...anyting..like this before *strokes her crotch faster* mmmm I'm going too....*cums all over psp* Uh oh *runs to the bathroom and tries to whipe up the mess*
The OCA
Kurtz Clone: *grins at Aquaviramon* I see that I'm up to my usual things. *winks at Aquaviramon and glances at Kurtz and Yoosei*

Kurtz: *moans again, as his member starts to peek from over the top of his trousers* Mhh... *notices his member and blushes*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei: *notices his member and giggles* perhaps I shall take off your trousers...what do you think?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Aquaviramon: *blinks* *looks at the Kurtz clone and looks back at the Kurtz seducing Yoosei* I have got to get used to all these clones.

In Kurtz's bedroom...

Renamon: Damn it the stains wont come out *tries to whipe Kurtz's psp with a damp towel* I have to control myself when I masturbate...at least aim the cum somewhere else besides this 250 dollor psp. *franticly tries to clean the psp* Hey I have and idea *runs and gets Disturbed's psp* He'll never know the difference *giggles* I'm so smart.
The OCA
Kurtz Clone: So.... were you doing anything just now? *wags his tail and smiles*

Kurtz: *wags his tail and nods* If that's alright.

Steven: *walking down a corridor* I wonder where Kurtz's room is?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei: *giggles* of course it's alright *places her paws on his trousers and takes them off slowly and then tosses it aside* i bet you feel a bit better now
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *nods slightly, still blushing and looking at Yoosei's face*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei: *grins and slowly kisses her way down until reaching his crotch, giving a long and slow lick around in a teasing way*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Aquaviramon: Nothing really...Disturbed is off with Ranamon and Renamon is off doing...something *giggles and smiles at Kurtz Clone*

Meanwhile...

Renamon: Okay now thats taken care of I guess I should get out of here *hears footsteps in the hallway* Damn it!! *slips into Kurtz's closet to hide*
The OCA
Kurtz: Mhhh.... *moans, and clutches the sofa as his member twitches slightly*

Steven: *walks off soon after*

Kurtz Clone: *smiles* I've got nothing to do, too.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds