Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Hey, she's looking at me. thought Brant before returning a satisfied grin to Carman now that he was done quickreading through the chapter. Wow, she has some really nice blue eyes, I hope she sits next to me.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Carman takes out pencil and paper and draws a sweet picture Brant with is dick up her ass and one of his tails in her pussie doggie style. Also has her number on it fold the picture and tosses at Brant.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
He observes her number and sees she has written her name as well. Hmmm, so her name's Carman, nice. Brant widens his eyes as he observes the drawing. Whoa, she doesn't mess around. Hmmm, she has some skills though, well drawn. thought the fox before grinning back at Carman as the class slowly went on.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Looks at Brant and makes a phone jester and start acting like she is writing on paper.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Heh heh, I got so caught up with her number I forgot to give her mine. He writes his number on a sheet of paper quickly and folds it up, slipping it over to the cute dragoness while smiling at her, his two fox tails wagging.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dorothy had finished with Chapter one already and had understood the whole detailed process of the current topic. She smiled to herself and giggled silently.

OOC: Okay people, we've advanced enough, for now- let Shadow and Gunter get track of this before too many replies are posted.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Yikes, all this in half a day? I can't leave you guys alone can I? And weredragon remember that third person is the prefered style in RPGs, and try to avoid smileys in future posts.

IC:

"History?" Katt moaned a bit, she didn't know the schedules but she did know which class she was in. "Man that's boring." She jumped to her feet and walked up to Tony, "So, what class are you in?"

Here we are. Shadow though at he walked into Chemistry class, "Hey, sorry I'm late. Little accident on the field." He said scratching his nose, he had managed to remove most of the blood but a few dried spots still clung to small tufts of fur. He set a note from the nurse on the desk and headed to a chair, finding one next to Dorothy, "Just keep bumping into each other today huh?" He asked as he sat down.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dorothy smiled at Shadow lightly in a lightly nervous way after he sat next to her, "That's true," but before she continued, she immediatly asked him as she looked on his eyes: "How's your nose?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow tapped his nose a bit, "Fine, it was nothing big. Thanks for worrying though." He said as he smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The dragoness smiled gently to him, then looked on his hands. "Oh... you don't have the book. Here, you better read it, you can use mine." she said as she slided her book on the table in front of Shadow while she gave another warm smile to him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad