Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Blaze opens his mouth to let loose one of his one just in time blow up in his inches form his face blinding him. "That was close one," said Blaze grinning.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurtz's eye twitched. "Damnit..." He frowned. With him flying, that makes it even harder for me to catch him offguard....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dorothy got nervous once again, "Uhm... I don't know, can I tell you tomorrow?" she smiled lightly once again.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Since I can't see I will bluff and act like I'm tring for a big atack, and focased on his movements," thought Blaze has he wated for is sight to come back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Was I too forward, or maybe she's just busy tonight. "Yeah, that's fine, whenever you get the chance." He smiles warmly at Dorothy though his two tails slightly droop. After shaking off some anxiety, Brant looks at his watch, looking closely at the time. "Say, the period's about over, you're in class A, right? So it looks like we next have...."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz grit his teeth. I'll try one last direct throw... maybe it'll work this time! He cursed, and tried to summon another fireball, but found himself unable to. "Damnit... not now..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Chemistry!" Dorothy announced, her ears twitching happily. "Though first, I must go to Miss Robinson to tell her why I was absent throughout almost half of the class!" she said, a small giggle coming out her muzzle, then she turned and ran quickly back to the Gym, "See you later Brant!" as she ran, her blue butt was showed perfectly under her panties as her tail moved to the side while she went through the exit out to the gym.

However, when she reached the gym, she saw both Blaze and Kurtz fighting, she couldn't believe KURTZ was fighting as a fact already, so she yelled at him in distress. "Kurtz what are you doing?!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze run blindly to where he knew Kurnts was last and and a few feet from striking Kurntz , Blaze stops. The Coach yells "Break it up you two, It is time to change and go to the next class."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurtz blinked. "Oh dear god, do not tell me that's...." He turned around, and immediately a bead of sweat ran down his face as he saw Dorothy. "Aww.. bugger..." He muttered, letting his head drop down.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dorothy walked forward to Kurtz with a worried look in her pretty face. "What were you just doing?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad