Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Black shrugged "I think Shadow, that's his name right? Got hit in the face with a volly ball and then got VERY distracted by... what's her name's front extentions... Now I think Shadow and the other guy are going to get a little competative."
Kurtz chuckled. "I already knew about the Shadow getting hit in the face part..." He grinned for a few seconds, before biting his lower lip.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Afraid of losing Dorothy to Brant and not me, Kurtz," said Blaze lol at Kurntz perdiciment, "hey don't try to ask her out, just do it."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurtz grit his teeth, and swivelled around to face Blaze. "Me? Afraid?" He chuckled softly. "If you think that, you got another thing coming."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I bet your sirer is disapointed in a whelp like you. Who can't even ask a girl out what a sissy." Blaze said mockinly to Kurntz to get him motivated.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurtz growled, a small fireball appearing in his hands. "Do NOT start. I'm not in the mood." He grit his teeth. "You just haven't given me enough time, either."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Calm down man! Just tring to motovated into asking her out that all," Blaze said sadly as he put his hand up to show hand nothing in his hands.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I'm fine." Shadow said as he got out of their grasp, sumbling a bit, "Juth a little dithee, nothing to worry about." he insisted as he started walking, slightly tipsy, towards the school.

"Up?" Katt accidentally let go of the wall, forgetting she had even been there thanks to the fact that it was mainly her reflexes that got her there, and fell off, "AHHHH!"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dorothy stopped walking, looking on Shadow with a sad and concerned face as she looked down. He hates me... the thought came to her mind.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz let the fireball in his hand die out. "Huh, how odd." He chuckled softly, before jerking his head away, a grin emerging on his muzzle.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds