Join our server on Discord

Dead
Long: *Nudges Monica again in her room*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Monica: Oooh, is that you Reno, love the white hair. *grins warmly at him while following him to a vacant NC-17 room*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Long: Where are we going Miss? *smiles a bit, wagging the green and black long tail*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Me: *sits in his chair bored, sees Renamon sitting next to him*
Renamon: Man these DaD guys certainly can spam cant they?
Me: *out of shear bored'em open palm tittly slaps Renamon as hard as he can*
Renamon: Evil What the hell was that for!!!! Evil
Me: Eh I was bored...
The OCA
Monica: *rubs the dragon's head a little* Oh, just thought I'd get to know your evolved form better. *leads Longmon over to the bed inside, the vixen hopping onto the soft mattress* Care to join me, cutie?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Long: Can't see why not! *Grins as he follows Monica and jumps on the bed as well*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Monica: *seductively grins at him* Ah, you're so strong, I could just feel those muscles all day. *nuzzles his shoulder*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *looks around* Now, what do I do while Dot is sleeping...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me: *Pulls a cord and 2,000 gallons of peanut butter drops onto the bed where Monica and Long were laying in* You know who loves peanut butter dont you. *Opens the door and Guilmon is there.

Guilmon: Oh wow look at all the peanut butter!!! *Bolts towards the bed and does a guilmon cannonball into the bed of peanut butter* Yay!!
The OCA
Me - *uses SPAM to make the mess and Guilmon disappear* Now, now... *wags a finger in Disturbed's face* Let them have their fun first.

White - *posing* Hehehe!