Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dorothy covered her mouth with her claw, "Oh my god," she said with a surprised look. "You were bleeding! I'm so sorry! I didn't want to hurt you!" she was really desperate up to that point, she quickly placed one of her soft and delicate claws on Shadow's left cheek, giving a warm touch. "Will you be okay..." she paused a second, trying to remember the dog's name. "...Shadow?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Brant's eyes widened as he noticed blood drizzling out of the dog's nose, realizing the blow had been more serious. Reaching into his pocket, he withdrew a few tissues, handing him to injured fur. Looking at the concern in the dragoness's face, the fox tried to calm her down. "Don't worry, he'll be okay, but we should get him some ice right away." After making his declaration he turned his gaze back to Shadow, "It doesn't look too bad, just keep your head leaning forward, you need to drain out the blood."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Re-Really?" asked Dorothy, her face lifting up a bit and her deep sapphire colored eyes looking on Brant. "Should we bring him to Nursery?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Good idea, there's sure to be ice in there." answered Brant, looking into the dragoness's deep blue eyes with his own sapphire orbs. A slight blush forms under his red fur before he awakens from his daydream. "Heh, okay, let's get him to the nurse. By the way, what's your name?" A slight grin is on the fox's face as he helps her get Shadow on his feet.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dorothy helped Shadow up as well from the other side, then smiled a bit to Brant, though her face still showed worry. "I'm... Dorothy."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nice to meet you, I'm Brant." As they help Shadow along to the nurse's office, the fox's blue eyes observe Dorothy's worried expression. "Don't beat yourself up over it, these things happen."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Black raised an eyebrow "Oh boy... I hope things don't get too noisy..." Speaking to Ren as she came over to him.

"What do you mean?"

He rolled his eyes "You're supposed to be the one explaining that sort of thing..."

She blinked... then blushed "Oh."
Tony took off his shades. "Oh- never mind." He put them back on. "-Oh! Hey there Kat! What are you doing way up there?"
Kurtz frowned, and turned towards Black. "Can you explain what just happened? I wasn't concentrating."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Nice to meet you Brant," responded Dorothy. Then she looked back on Shadow, "Well... at least you aren't unconcious." she smiled lightly to him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad