Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Black winced "I know. Still... that's what I get for trying to show off earlier."
"-Thanks-" Tony dashed off to the toilet.
OOC: Ah, I've finally arrived, here's my profile.

Name: Brant

Type: Fox

Height: 6 foot, 4 inches (or about 1 meter, 93 centimeters)

Description: A red and white furred fox with some muscle and two tails. He has sapphire blue eyes, jet black hair, sharp fangs and claws and of course a soft canine tongue.

Clothes: Usually wears a black t-shirt with an olive green jacket, black sneakers, and blue pants.

Powers: Able to breathe fire and use other flame abilities like spewing smoke and resisting other fire attacks.

Info: He
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Oh! So you are in Class A Crim? Nice to see you here btw!

IC:

The girls gathered, then each took a position out of 6 possibilities. Dorothy was left to serve first this time. She immediatly frowned and took the volley ball in her claws, "Aww... I hate serving!" she said to herself.

"Serve!" Miss Robinson ordered.

Dorothy, not having much of a choice, threw the ball high up, then arched herself on the side a bit to adjust herself, then quickly swung her claw, hitting the ball with the palm of her hand. The ball flew to the other side, but strangely, the ball kept on going, passing to the other area of the gym- to the boy's grounds- more specifically, where they were playing. The ball kept advancing and headed for Shadow's back head.

Oh no! Dorothy thought "LOOK OUT!!" she yelled at Shadow so he could react before the ball hit him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei looked at the volley ball and smirk a bit as it goes to the other side of the field. "awesome... it could have been better if that ball would have disappeared from the face of the Earth" she thought for herself.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tony (obviously having finished in the toilet) appeared out of nowhere right behind Alice. "Did I miss anything?"
Alice widened her eyes and jumped a bit, "AHH!" but then she turned around, gasping slightly. "Tony... don't do that!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Someone call me?" Shadow turned around at the sound of his name, right in time for the ball to smack him clean in the face. He tumbled a bit before falling over on the ground.

*Hallway*

"AHH!" Katt jumped to the wall, her claws instinctively sticking out and going into the wall so she hung there, "DON'T DO THAT YOU BIG MEANIE!!"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz immediately jerked his head towards Shadow. Oh great... He moved over towards Shadow. "You alright?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh my god!" said a desperate Dorothy, before she ran through and passed over to the boys' grounds, making her way through all the guys till finally reaching Shadow, then she knelt in front of him. From his position, Shadow would be able to catch a glimpse of Dorothy's chest shaking from her harsh movements while running so fast, that is, if he opened his eyes then. "I'm so sorry! Shadow are you alright?! I didn't mean it! Sorry!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad