Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Guess all those years of playing chess finally worked out for me. Shadow let the ball fall to the ground, "You in Blaze?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sure I'm in, it should work," said Blaze with a :).
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Black smiled "Go for it, guys!"
"Hmm?" muttered Dorothy as she joined her team, which was waiting for Ms.Robinson to start the match, then noticed the boys were up to something. Awwie! Kurtz looks cutie in gym! she giggled as she thought.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm in, too." Kurtz nodded, before looking at Black. "Hey, good to see yer again."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Thanks!" Black winced and checked on the bruise again... It had grown "Dammit..."
Yoosei frowned at the thought of playing volley. wasn't it bad enough already that she was having gym right now, she also needed to be doing the sport she hated the most. She joined her team as well, being on the opposite team of Dorothy's one.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"No- I know you're Alice- I need to Piss! Where's the toilet?" Tony covered his crotch and jogged as he followed.
"Oh!" Alice blushed. "Take left corner, then go right and you'll see two doors, the blue one is the boys bathroom."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kutz frowned, looking at Black, and then noticed his bruise. "Yeow... that's a nasty bruise you got there...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds