Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC: I agree with Shadow. My vote is with soccer.

IC:

Kurtz quickly slipped his shirt on. "I thought I heard someone else in here..." He muttered quietly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Just wanted to make sure Gun knew.

"Man," Shadow began scratching at his back, "this shirt is itchy." he complained as he walked around the locker room looking for the door in the maze like place.

*in the hallway*

"Ow, I'm fine." Katt said as she brushed some dirt off herself, "Do either of you know the way to the gym? I don't have a map and am completely lost!" She noticed Tony standing next to her, He's the one I crashed into? Ohh, why'd I have to crash into a cute one? Probably thinks I'm a clutz now. "Sorry about crashing into you I'm completly lost and need to find my way to my next class quickly!"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tony got up, and brushed himself off. "Yeah- thanks, Alice." He replied, when the girl who bumped into him started apologizing. "-Ah, you're new around here too? It's no problem- so am I! This girl kindly asked me if I was lost and- wow... I AM lost." Tony said, calmly looking around, listining to his mellow music. "Uh... so what's the next class?"
Ooc:I will be the coach fo the boys.

Ic: Carman ran up Alice, Katt, Tony and asked, " Do any of you can help get to the gym I have a map if that helps. Also I have six minutes to get to the locker room."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Only six minutes?" Alice widened her eyes. "We better go then! Come on, as she said, Gym's next!"

OOC: Kay, I'll take care of Robinson for the girls then, hee hee.

IC:

As Dorothy came out of the girls lockers, she headed to the girls gym area, the boys football pitch was just next to it. "Hmm... only four here?" she asked herself as she walked to the four girls that were gathered, waiting for the Gym teacher and for the rest of the girls.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz finished dressing into his kit, and smiled. "Heh, wonder what's gonna happen this time around?" He muttered to himself, as he walked out of the locker room, closing his locker beforehand.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow lied on his back on one of the bleachers, watching the clouds going by as he waited for the teacher to show up, "Wonder what could be keeping him?" he wondered as he stared at he wished that he hadn't left his watch in the locker.

*Hallway*

"The next class is Gym." Katt answered Tony, not realizing that they only had 6 minutes to get there, "I was trying to find my way but my friend who had the map to the school ran off without me." She laughed a bit as she said this.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: *glances around* How about girls vs boys soccer match? *grin* That would be an interesting.

IC:

Black smiled while retracting his leathery wing "Here we are. You'd better get to your group before the teacher shows up."

Ren nodded "Will do..." She nuzzled his face "See you later, hm?"

"When you put it like that; how can I refuse?" He chuckled.

She flicked his nose "You aren't supposed to."
Gym:

Coach Yank went into the locker room. "You all have five minutes to be out on the football field, not the fooseball field jocks," said Couch Yank said in a British acsent as he left the locker room.

Blaze said as he was geting dressed, " Sure coach be right out."

Hallway:

"So wich way to the gym guys? Oh by the way my name is Carman. Does anyone know or seen a guy named Blaze."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurtz continued to walk outside but stopped as he heard Coach Yank talking. He smiled. "Ahh, good to hear the teacher's voice." Kurtz muttered to himself, as he continued to walk onto the field.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds