Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Uhh... sure! After all, the girls and boys lockers aren't so far from each other!" Dot giggled and then waited for Shadow so both went.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Black kept silent for a few seconds before responding "I don't want to talk about it..." He walked off quickly.
Kurtz slowed down, a droplet of sweat rolling down the side of his face. "I should... stop trying to... to run so fast...." He put his hand to the wall. "Might as well wait for the others...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: EPIC POST!!! lol

IC:

Black walked down the corridor to his next class with his head tilted to the floor, pondering about what he should do when he heard a voice...

"Get off me you dirty shit!"

He froze. Was that... Ren!? His head snapped round and he noticed how deserted the corridor was.

"Aw, what's the matter? Relax a little." Another voice joined in, making alarm bells sound in Black's head.

He ran to a nearby door; the source of the commotion. The corridor was empty at that moment so no one saw him enter the girls toilets quietly. He looked around. There were several cubicles, all of them closed.

"Don't touch me!"

He looked over the top of the nearest one and his eyes went flat with rage.

"It'll hurt less if you stop struggling!" A WarGreymon... or something like one without the fancy armour... was leaning over Ren while she kept trying to escape.

Black grabbed the sides of the door and tore it off with a metallic squeal. He grabbed the offender and slammed him on the far wall, following up and delivering a powerful blow to his head. The WarGreymon lookalike sailed straight across the room and exploded through the wall, he skidded to a halt on a stretch of pavement, out cold with bits of rubble all around him. A few scared students fled the area.

"Fucking asshole." Black snarled in that general direction before turning back to a very startled blue Renamon "Dammit, Ren! Are you alright?"

She snapped out of her momentarily stunned state "I don't need your help! Go find that... cat you seem to like so much!"

He blinked "But, I..." Something snapped "Ren. I don't care if you want to hate me but I've been beating myself senseless with it for years! I've been following you because I didn't have the guts to say... I'm sorry!" He beathed deeply for a moment "I was too drunk to see what I was doing back then. I didn't plan for it to happen, it just did." He sighed "There. I said it." He glanced to the hole in the wall he had made "Hmph. I don't think I'll be here much longer anyway so I might as well say goodbye..."

Ren remained quiet for a full minute "You... I..." She found her eyes beginning to water "I'm sorry too... I should have known you wouldn't do something like that on purpose..."

He stepped forward and hugged her tightly "You aren't to blame for anything." She flinched a little from the sudden move but then pressed her face to his shouder, crying silently.

I never thought she would forgive me... I was worng... and I'm happy about it. He smiled.
OOC: Okay, few points I want to clarify:

This already happened once: Don't ignore other users. Gunter made Tony talk to Blaze and he seemed like Tony didn't ever exist.

The other one is minimal, but look where Dorothy talks to Katt, and before she can reply, Ren goes to talk to her too. Don't try to drag attention before a poster can reply. Okay?

But my strong point is, DO NOT ignore. EVERYBODY who joined is playing along, do I make myself clear? Cool.

Now, this time I'll let it pass by and create a new character so you can follow with the story normally, but next time I or someone else complains about ignoring, modify your post.

Here's my new character:

Profile:

Name: Alice.

Type: Puppy Girl!

Height: 1 meter and 72 centimeters.

Description: A canine childy looking girl with cute blonde mid-short hair, she almost always has two small ponytails tied on the sides. She has fairly big cute eyes. Her fur is tan brown, her eyes green and her tail is fluffy.

Clothes: Long girl socks (sorry, don't know how those are called if they have any specific name) and white snickers. A blue mini-skirt and a white sleeveless shirt. She has a red collar around her neck.

Powers: Not many specifically. Just some enhaced speed and her good ears and nose.

Info: Likes sweet things such as ice-cream. She loves seeing people nervous or in some kind of tight situation. Not a virgin, but single. Her boyfriend left her three weeks before her 17th birthday. Knows Dorothy, but isn't a very big friend of hers. She lives in a flat with some of her friends, the place is located five streets from Dot's and Kurtz's place.

Breast Covering: Clothing, nothing else.

Measurements: Bust: 89 - Waist: 58 - Hips: 90.

IC:

Alice walked from her locker and noticed a lost guy who didn't seem to know which class he had to go to. Hmm... someone seems to need help and she walked forward to Tony, then tapped his back. "Hi! Are you lost or something?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ohhh," Katt shook a bit from frustration, "NOW I GOTTA KNOW!" Katt shouted half pouting, "Aren't you curious too Shadow?" She waited a second to no answer, "Shadow?" She looked around seeing no one, "Where'd he run off to?" She shrugged her shoulders, "Probably to the classroom, I'd better head off," At that moment something dawned on her, "I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE GYM IS!! Shadow had the map to this stupid place!"

*Meanwhile in the hallway*

Okay, your walking with her, now all you have to do is think of something to say Shadow thought as he walked down the hall with Dorothy, Has to be cool, make you look good "So," He said glancing over at her quickly, "Do you like chess?" STUPID!! Shadow shouted in his head as soon as he said it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Black and Ren arrived at the gym with huge grins plastered onto their faces, one of his wings round her back.
"Chess?" Dorothy repeated. "Aww... you like it too? My brother taught me how to play, but I could never win a game!." she smiled to Shadow before sticking out her tongue playfully.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tony was about to reply when he heard a loud noise- then students screaming.

Just as he was considering moving, a girl tapped him on the shoulder.

"Oh- hi! Yeah- I'm lost- you can say that- I mean really- can I ask you something? Is it okay to destroy school property here?" He asked innocently, after what he just witnessed, he was wondering if that was normal around here.
"What do you mean destroy school property?" Alice cocked her head to the side. "Uhh... oh! Right," she looked on the hole made outside and the WarGreymon knocked out cold. "Well... I doubt..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad