Kurtz nervously laughed. "A-hehe...." He smiled. "Nice to meet yer, Blaze..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I'm going to be nice you got till the end the school day to ask Dorothy or I will got," said Blaze cooly with smile like he already asked Dorothy out.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurtz grit his teeth hard and frowned. "You've got to be damn kidding."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Im I right about you know her for a while?" Blaze asked smirking at Kurtz for not asking a hottie like Dorothy sooner.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well yeah." Kurtz asked plainly, squinting. "Don't you try anything now or there'll be trouble...." He frowned, looking at Blaze for a few seconds, before smiling. "Trouble as in the next class, mind you."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Nothing like a little competion to stir thangs up and to get people movin," said Blaze as he walked away waving hand at Kurtz; on his way to the to the locker room.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurtz sighed, lowering his head. "Why can't I be more..." He blinked. "Wait... next lesson is...." He jumped up immediately. "GYM!" He immediately bounded out of the door.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Black took out his timetable grudgingly. Can't wait to see what joy the next class will be... He blinked. Gym? Damn... I hate it... He got up slowly and left the classroom.
As Blaze pass Black he said, "Thanks for lating me know Dorothyes name Black>"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"What happened between you two?" Katt asked suddenly appearing at black's side, "She seems very angry."

"Katt, remember that whole curiosity and cat thing we talked about?" Shadow asked as he looked over at her.

"Uhhh," Katt scratcher her head a bit then smiled happily, "Nope! So what happened?" She begged as she turned back to Black.

Shadow put his hand up to his face and sighed a bit, "She never listens. Oh sorry," Shadow said looking back at Dorothy, "Didn't mean to ignore ya, so take it you're headed to gym too?" He asked, "If we're both going we might as well walk together." Shadow gestured quickly towards Katt, "Seeing as she's occupied and it's boring to walk around alone."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad