Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Hey man," Blaze asked the guy two seats down form him,"is something wrong you like your about kill or do something equeally stupid?
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurtz blinked. "Eh...?" He looked at his pen, and realized he had cracked the end of it. He groaned, and slumped down into his chair.

Not again....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hey man can we talk after class? I got something in common with you," said Blaze to Kurtz.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurtz grumbed, tapping his head with his pen. "Yeah... sure..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hopefuly this little chat of our doesn't turn ugly in the end," Thought Blaze to himself as he started playing a imagenary piano with his left hand to help calm himself. As He went back to reading the text book
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Three, two, Shadow counted as he watched the second hand on his watch tick closer and closer to,

RINNGGGG!!

The teacher sat up from her desk, "Class is over, you have 30 minutes to get to your next classes. And please leave the room,"

"FREEDOM!" Katt shouted as she jumped from her chair and sped towards the door, almost knocking out the teacher in the process.

"Calmly." The teacher said through her clenched teeth.

Always in full gear. Shadow laughed a bit as he got out of his seat and headed out the door to see Katt waiting, "You forgot the next class didn't you?"

SHe nodded a bit, blushing slightly from embarrassment.

Shadow couldn't help but laugh a bit, "Next up is," Shadow pulled a small sheet of paper out of his pocket and looked it over, "Gym, your favorite." he pocketed the sheet.

"I'm glad, I don't wanna see another book as long as I live."

"With a teacher like that I? I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more books to come." Shadow said gesturing towards Miss Green.[/i]
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Lets go have our little chat now, ok," Blaze said with apprehension as he tilted his head in the the direction of Dorothy, to imply what they are going to talk about.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC:

It is I- Gunter! I finally got here- sorry for the hold-up! Now for my profile-

Name: Tony Alexandros Wolver Greyson (His friends just call him either
OOC: YAY! Welcome Gun!

IC:

"Hmm?" Dorothy blinked, surprised at Blaze's gestures. Is it just me, or this day is getting a bit weird? she shook her head, then stood up and went out, coming out from the class room and meeting with Katt and Shadow outside.

"Hi." Dorothy greeted both the feline and canine, then smiled at Katt. "Are you going to gym now?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Black sat and watched everyone else getting up. He cast a glance at Ren as she left the classroom. This will be a very bad year if I don't talk to her...

Ren stepped out into the corridor and tapped on Katt's shoulder "Can I talk to you for a moment?"