Join our server on Discord

Dead
Kurtz: *smiles, and starts to remove his clothing* Heh, never really done this with anyone else but Lurea...

-----

Steven: *taps Crimson on the nose* Still here.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: *grins widely when she sees the dragon's muscular body before her* Oh my... *blushes FTW*

--------------

Crimson: *rubs nose* Yeah Steven, and...oof! *falls into a hot spring* Ah damn it, there goes my good suit and cape. I'll get you for this! *shakes fist at Steven as he removes his drenched red cape while Lurea's scent gets stronger*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *smiles* Well... Thank DMX for these. *flexes muscles for a second* Anyway... *stands next to bath and grins*

-----------

Steven: Uhhh... I-see-bubbles-must-be-Lurea-okay-you-can-say-thanks-bye! *speeds off in the opposite direction*

Lurea: *head emerges from the water* HIYA CRIM! *splashes water over his face*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: *smiles at Kurtz* Well, you gonna come in, cutie. *removes her hands from her breasts once she dips under the water*

-------------

Crimson: *shakes off the water on his face* Heya, I was lookin' for you, Lurea! Say, this is a nice hot spring, come here often.

*relaxes in the hot waters while his green eyes look into her sparkling eyes, admiring her bikini covered form before he removes the rest of his wet clothing except for his boxers*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *nods, and steps into the water behind Monica* Wooo..... hot water...
*slips in slowly*

--------

Lurea: *nods* Yeah, I come here often... *smiles cutely* It's the place me and Kyo usually go to wash....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: *smiles gently and begins to relax more against Kurtz* Mmmm, I forgot how nice you felt. *closes her eyes while she waits for the dragon to begin washing her back*

------------------

Crimson: *gives off a warm grin* I can see why, it feels nice. *as he swims closer, his tail begins to wrap around hers*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *smiles, and continues to slip into the water until it's up to his shoulders* And I forgot how warm you felt.... *dips his hands under the water and starts to rub Monica's back slowly*

-----------------

Lurea: *giggles, and swims as close as she can to him, and hugs him* Aww... it's nice to see you here, anyway...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: Ooooh, your hands are so strong. *murrs against Kurtz's massage, her body loosening up as she wraps her tail around his midsection*

---------------

Crimson: *chuckles a little* Heh heh, thanks. *begins cuddling Lurea in his arms while nuzzling her shoulder*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
PENIS. LOL.
DMX: *Emerges from behind Lurea* Do you mind? I'm still tasting her downside. *Dives in water again*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad