Join our server on Discord

Dead
Steven: I'm immortal, you idiot! *yelps in pain* It just hurts, that's all!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: *stops the tank* Well, your bones are still broken, but if you insist that you're fine... *throws Steven out of his pie tank before rushing off to hunt for Lurea*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *grins* I don't think Crimson will find Lurea before us... eh, DMX?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: You both forget I'm a fox, my nose is great for tracking scents. *lets out an evil laugh before following her scent, using the turbo feature on his tank*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *grins* But I have the uber power to summon her to where I am no matter where she is!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: *crashes his tank into a huge rock once he hears that* Ah crud, well I guess I just summon Monica then.

*Monica appears in a bathtub of steaming water*

Monica: *gasps as hides under her bath, her arms covering her breasts* Um, hi. *blushes immensely*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: Awwwwww.... BUGGER! *jumps off of DMX and blushes at Monica* Uhhh... hi!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: *blushes a deep pink* Oh...it's just you Krutz, hiya. *calms down a little before she crimsons once again* Say, since you're here, you mind...maybe washing my back. :oops:

Crimson: *sneaks off to find Lurea* Heh, heh, heh.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *smiles, still blushing* I don't mind... but... *grins* Do you want me to come in there with yer or just do it from here?

Steven: I'm still here, ya know! *cricks bones into position* And I'm perfectly alright! *stands upright on the tank* I'M ALRIGHT!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: *blushes once more* Well...I guess you could come in...it might be nice. *smiles warmly*

------------

Crimson: *sniffs the air* I'm getting close, now where is she? *sees a hot springs up ahead* Oooh, I didn't know these were around here, I wonder if Lurea's here. *begins tracking her lovely scent again*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions