Join our server on Discord

Spam Wars!!!!!
Fred: heh that's 20!
kenneth: yeah so? I got 40!
Fred: 30!
kenneth:*slices three with one strike, then does a matrix style attack taking ten out in the process* thats 53! beat that!
Fred: 55! *drops used shotgun, and throws two grenades, and starts shooting dual colts* HAHA 75!
kenneth: lightning strikes sword and then he hits five zombies which the lightning jumps to a few more creamating them instantly* HA 80!

*from monitor room*
Fred_18: DIE! *fires a grenade from grenade launcher out a window*
Wait... what exactly is SD?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Probably just two letters stuck together because he was too lazy to think up a name....

...Or, it's just an an anogram or something on the lines of that.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC:your gong to have to ask Poke Pimp

IC:
Fred: Beat this! *throws two more grenades and fires all the bullets from two six chamber .44 magnum* HAHA 99!!
kenneth: throws sword at a zombie and fights off ten in rapid succession, then grabs sword and starts slashing more in the process, and grabs sun hat that turned into a throwing disk with a sharp edge, killin at least five before returning* HA 110!

*monitor room*
Fred_18: Get out of my...*fires a mounted M-60 at zombies in the front of the grand doors* BUILDING YOU SON'S OF B*TCHES!!!
*watchin dvd in room when zombies come in*
Me:oh god centaurimon see to it
Centaurimon:with pleasure*grabs ak47 and kills them*
Me: :) *grabs another ak47 and helps him*
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
SD - *growls while holding up pic* I'm a sexy green dragon! What more is there to know? As for my name... it's Sade. *points at pic* And this is me in SEROUS FURY! ^_^ Don't I look cool?

*** SD's pic ***
[Image: thingy.jpg]
A kinda bit exageratting if you ask me. He seems to be huge, hasn't he got a smaller form or something like that?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Me - No. He's only about 6 foot tall.
SD - *sweat drop*
OOC: any special abilities poke pimp?

IC:
Fred: this is too much fun, even for me *drops claymore bomb and runs off while more zombies slowly walk, crawl towards it. you know what happens* uhh, somethings not right...

Kenneth: you can say that agian, only few are going towards us, that's not good...

Fred: hmm, you know this is just an educated guess, but I think they're learning.

*monitor building*
Fred_18: :shock: plan B
*as more zombies start carrying weapons and learning how to use them*
Fred_18: *uses CB radio* send in the sisters! ASAP!!
Radio: be there in a few posts, give or take two.
Fred_18: stand by until further orders! over.
Meh, I like my Tiamat form better.

Reno: Yeah, but that form is about 500 feet tall.

DMX: And?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad