Join our server on Discord

Hey,
Yeah... you're right- it's 12:53 AM here- I have to go get my medication. See ya around then! (Puts Lurea down) Lets play again next time!
Lurea: *giggles* Okay! *snuggles Gun for a few seconds* Come back soon!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Bye all, ill be back same couple ours tomorrow.
(im not sure what time it is over where you all are at, but when im on it's usually 10:00am-early afternoon. Some of you may need to go to sleep, which i recomend.)

Well, cya.
Renamon's Army
Shadow: Yeah I need to leave to. Glad to have ya back gun and can't wait to chat again. I'll be on later, I need to make something to eat I'm starving.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: Huh, it seems we're all going off.... *grins* Well, see yer all later!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Damn it, I missed a lot of spam/fighting! *fires Death Ray at the college* Take that intelligence!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
LG: You'll like this new effect afterward, just me! Twisted :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Crimson: Thanks LG! *fires at a leftover zombie and watches him transform into a pie* Sweet, it's now a Pie Ray Gun, that's a new one!

Hmmm, I wonder if anyone would eat a zombie pie?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
LG:.... taste the pie ... well turn the knob and get extra flavors..
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Crimson: Alright, let's see here, I'll try lemon! *fires at a bench and watches it slowly morph into a pie* Nice! *swallows Lemon pie whole* Now who or what should I hit next with this...

Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Gun: Oh yeah? (Laughs insanely) I'M the only insane one here!!

Crimson: What?! I'm the SDP's mad scientist and you're saying I'm not insane? *lets out an evil laugh* Okay, whatever. *fires at innocent people on the street*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions