Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"Thank you." The man said with a smirk, walking off of Shad'Ja, and out the door. The vampire struggled in the substance, the spike halfway to her heart. "Damn it! Damn it!" She screamed. "Why?! Why didnt you let him kill me?! Why didnt you beat him?!" She screamed, thrashing from side to side.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"..." Savior sighed and rubbed his head as he walked towards Shad'Ja. "Can we please talk about this later?" He asked, before getting out a medical kit to look over her wounds. "Have you seen the others?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
She hissed at him and did not answer, her eyes glowing with the need to drink blood. Through the stick material he could see her wound healing slowly, it would only take more blood and time for it to heal completely.

As for the other girls, he would have to go and look for them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior sighed again and would first go to see if there were still some blood pouches for her. He would then give them to her, before he began to search for the others, calling out to them in the wrecked base.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
He found some and Shad'Ja fed. He would find that Hope was completely undisturbed, sleeping on the floor, bound as always. He would also find Melody hiding in a closet, scared half to death and trying to shield herself with her arms when he came to get her. "Dont! Please, I never wanted this!" She screamed when he opened the door, finding her cowering on her knees.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Melody, its okay. Its over. Everything is okay," Savior promised, sitting down and motioning her to him. "I will protect you. You know I will. Its okay now," he promised. Sadly if Melody continued to be against him, he would have no choice but to leave her there and find Kitty. Not like she was going anywhere...
Melody cried and hugged his leg. "I never wanted it! I never wanted it!" She cried feebly into his pant leg. She was shaking and clinging to him tightly. "Please, make them stop!" She begged.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior was shocked as he was suddenly hugged, and he listened to her cries. "Melody...Melody its okay. I'll protect you," he swore, before he attempted to consul her in his own hug, stroking her body in his arms. "Shhh..."
She calmed down slowly and agreed to stay where she was until he came back, hugging her legs tightly and closing her eyes. Spell was still locked away in her chamber, spread eagle still and looking very bored, but he couldnt seem to find Kitty anywhere.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior gently pecked her head as he slowly pulled back. He left her and made a quick check on Spell. He sighed in relief, but relief soon faded. He could not find Kitty...He looked and looked, but nothing. "Kitty? Kitty! Kitty?!" He screamed, looking around, activating a thermal and x-ray vision in his mask to find her.