Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"After Distrubed buy the goods lets head on to my studio apartment and get the party started guys," said Blaze with smile.

"Remember Blazey you all have to wait on us," said Carman with a sly smile.

Carman walked up to Distrubed and said, "Be a good boy for me and I might reward you later tonight," as she kissed him on the cheek.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed went wide eye and looked at Carman "Okay.." He then continued the rest of the way not saying a word trying to be good.
The OCA
Alice grinned Just perfect, "I'll try," she said, "You don't worry, gee."

Dot was left speechless from the comment, her maw dropped, "Kurtz..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz closed his eyes, swishing his tail from side-to-side. "It's true. The way you talk, your smile... I love it." He then pulled the blouse fully off, and dropped it down next to him. Gently, he moved his claw and softly stroked Dot's cheek. "...Dorothy."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
she smiles and looks at beautiful dress "it's so beautiful... but... Mitsuki one thing" she blushes a bit, taking a deep breathe before keep talking "why did you took off my bra and panties? after all I am gonna need to use them underneath the dress anyway"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Sentimental-scene-damnit.

IC:

"Mmnnhh... you are so sweet..." she said blushing, then raised her arms a bit so he could pull off her bra.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz scratched his neck for a few seconds, before the devious grin returned to his face, and he moved his claws to Dorothy's bra. Quickly, but surely, he started to pull it off, his tail swishing frantically behind him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mmnhh... like that, gee... you are so good at this..." Dorothy said as she looked on her own chest, her big jugs exosed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz quickly pulled the bra off, and placed it next to the blouse. His head turned to face Dorothy once again, and his eyes caught sight of her breasts. Silently, he stared at them for a few seconds, before chuckling, and moving his muzzle down to them, nuzzling one of them slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"So this is where you live?" Katt looked up at the large building, "It's big."

"Can we hurry, I think my legs are gonna buckle." Shadow said as he held up a few cases of soda.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad