Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
The trick would work, the balls would fly out and she would slice them all in half, only succeeding in coating herself in smoke and stick stuff. Angel groaned on the floor and began to rise, wincing as she did. "Whats...going on?" she said through her mask. Yamiri was struggling so hard it seemed that she would tire herself out, but instead slipped out of her stuck clothing and cloak, leaving her only in a breast wrap and thong. She blushed, but held up her sword, ready to continue and wise to his tricks. the insidious claw tips had gone with the enemy, leaving small holes where her nipples and clit were visible, making her blush even harder, but she made no attempt to cover herself. "I have to kill you..." She said through tearing eyes. "Kill you for master!" she charged.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"And I have to beat you. To save the people I love!" Savior pulled out a pair of electric brass knuckles, and would dodge the blade to throw his own attacks. The knuckles were a mix of common brass knuckles and a taser, with small points on them to shoot electricity at anyone hit by them to stun them. If the battle took too long, he would try a risky move. He would wait for Yamiri to strike her sword down. He pulled out two sticky balls and held one in each hand and would attempt to catch the blade between his hands. If it worked, the balls would break, excreting a sticky substance to trap his hands together, with the sword stick between them. If that worked, he would quickly attack with a series of kicks.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The desperate move was all Savior had left to him, Yamiri being a much better swordsman than he was a fist fighter. When it happen, it barely worked, the blade almost sliding past and killing him. But he was stick and the kicks all landed, dropping her to the ground, but she was starting to get up. Starting to until Angel came over and kicked her in the head, knocking her out. "Damn, what took you so long." she groaned, holding her head in her hands.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Shut up and help! Pocket, third to the left of the center piece. It has a vial that can dissolve and break up this goop! Hurry, before her master reaches my base!" Savior ordered, stomping his foot on the ground.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Angel quickly found the stuff and poured it over the sword. "Then I will take care of her and these three." Angel said. "Run! Get there fast!"

If Savior went to his base, he would find it wreaked, in shambles, the front door smashed, and the rooms crushed. It looked like there had been a battle, and traveling further in, he would find that there was one. Shad'Ja and the mysterious villain were locked in brutal combat. He held a large, rent metal spike that he had torn from the while while she clawed and slashed at him with her bare hands. They both looked messed up. None of the other girls seemed to be around at the moment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior didn't even respond, before taking Yamiri's sword and her sheath and tying it to his belt, before jumping out the window. When he got to his base, he saw that both he and Shad'Ja were locked in mortal kombat. He reached into his pocket and thought of how he could get the drop on them quickly, worried Shad'Ja might mistaken him for an enemy. He ended up taking out a new gun and began pushing in as many of the sticky balls as he could fit, and activated a special new device on his gauntlet, making a shield pop out of his left gauntlet. He then aimed the gun at the villain, firing the balls at him to catch him with the goop.
The villain saw him, impossibly, unknowably, it saw him. It allowed Shad'Ja to sink her claws into his shoulders and then turned, and she was blasted with the stick balls. She cried out and became immobilized, and he tossed her aside. "Thank you, I didnt know you had a vampiric watch dog." It said with a smirk, still injured. He opened up its claws as though it meant to attack but then shook its head.

"I dont want to fight. Not now anyway. I have bite marks to men and wounds to seal. So Im going to leave, and you are going to let me walk out." He then took the rod he had been holding and held it over Shad'Ja's chest. "Or I stake her and end her suffering." "Do it!" Hissed Shad'Ja as she struggled. "Do it you son of a bitch!" He ignored her and waited for Savior to respond.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"And if you kill her...Then what. Then I'll take you down and make you suffer a thousand fold for what you have done," the Savior whispered, looking at the rod, then him, then his vampire friend. As he did so, he prayed for some higher power to help him, but doubted any would heed his pleads. They never did.

"Who are you? Why are you doing this?!"
"Oh, so it doesnt matter?" The villain said, Placing the tip against the stick material covering her chest and setting his foot on it, pushing down slowly. A second later, Shad'Ja screamed in pain but he stopped. "What happens after is we fight, and I kill you. Im just tired, not in the mood anymore. Im not here to answer your questions, Im here to...well, Im here to give you a choice. Stop evil at the expense of the...well, the helpless," Shad'Ja hissed, knowing that he wouldnt call her innocent or good. "Or save the helpless at the expense of stopping evil. You have shown have far you are willing to go to train these girls from evil, how far will you go to save them and stop evil itself? Is she worth catching me? Probably yes. But the question is really, are you willing to let her die?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior's hands turned into fists as he thought of his options. A further battle here would be dangerous. No telling who could be caught in the crossfire. No telling if his already injured body could beat this mysterious foe. But could he really let him leave with such info on him? Knowing where his base could prove catastrophic...Savior looked at Shad'Ja and made his move. "...Get out. I won't stop you," Savior whispered, looking away from him and stepping aside a few paces until he was at the wall. "Leave..."