Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
She sliced it to pieces, and jumped away from it and took her stance again, but it was weaker, her sense dulled even more. Suddenly the grandfather clock behind them rang loudly and she cried out and fell to her knees. Slowly, cords were revealed, having been invisible before, each ending in a golden claw. Two were attached to her nipples, and one to her clit. They seemed to be pleasuring her intensely. Savior then heard clapping, and the strange man from before steeped out, the three cords leading to her fingers. "Well done."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Going to sleep now))

Savior was shocked at the turn of events as the mysterious figure appeared at Yamiri was brought down to her knees. "Who are you? What's going on?" he asked, pulling out a metal staff.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ahhh!" Yamiri cried out as she came hard and rolled onto the floor. The man's eyes never left Savior however. "You are in my trap." The man said simply. "As for who I am, it wont matter in a few minutes." He then looked at Yamiri, and she got up and walked over to stand beside him, discarding her mask. She was blush very hard, the tips of his claws still attached to her nipples and clit. She looked away and to the floor, obviously ashamed and defeated.

"You took some girls. A cat girl, a pink haired girl, and a demon. I need them, tell me where they are." He said with a smirk. He held out his hand and, with slight hesitation, Yamiri handed him her sword, which he then held up to her own throat. "You dont like it when people die. Well, if you dont tell me, she will, and then everyone else who is tied up in this room. If you do tell me, then I will fight you fair and square so that you only have to worry about the girls if your dead, which, in that case, you wont worry at all."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...You know, a wise man once said 'There is one thing, you must never put in a trap. Do you know what it is?'" Savior asked the strange man as he saw him hold the blade to Yamiri's neck. "All of the girls are at my base. Now get away from her and let us fight, one on one, fair and square, as you said."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Haha, where is this base? I need details hero." the man said with a smirk, moving the place closer to Yamiri's neck, nicking her a little and drawing some blood. "Whoops." He smiled cruelly. "Knowing they are at your base doesnt help when you are dead and cant tell me where it is."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...Under the city. Its connected to the sewer, and has many entrances throughout this city. It's how I get around so fast. For you, I'm sure if you just dig down you'll find it. There, now you know. Are you happy?" Savior growled, looking at Yamiri, then the man.
"Fine fine." the man said with a shrug. "Hopefully it wont be too hard to find. Slave," He looked down at Yamiri. "Kill him." He handed her the sword and she put her mask back on and charged him, swinging wildly again, desperately trying to kill him. "I will meet you back at the home." He said to her as he approached the window. "Make me wait and you'll be sorry." And with that he began to step out through it. If King called after him, accusing him of breaking the deal, he would just shrug with a cruel smile and say, "I lied."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You bastard!" Savior roared, dodging Yamiri as she attacked. He quickly pulled out his stun gun and fired taser darts at him, but would most likely miss. As for Yamiri, he blocked her sword with his staff, but again, the staff was not as powerful as her blade. He did his best though, fighting to beat her, trying to trip her with the longer weapon.
The Tasers fired, but Yamiri jumped in their path, taking the full shock. But she was built of strong stuff and would only be stunned for a second, then she would be on him, slashing and hacking, trying to desprately kill him. She wasnt fighting like before, she was completely desperate, she didnt want to disobey her new master. Savior would have to deal with her quickly if he wanted to save his harem.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior growled and dodged her attacks, before throwing a small bunch of silver balls at Yamiri. Half of the balls would explode, creating a bright light, the other half would pop and release a sticky good from them, hopefully binding her.