Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
OOC: altima, Vook already took both of the titans to Brother Blood.

IC:

Vook turned back to Kenzuma. "are you sure you want to be dominated...?" she said, blinking.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Anna shuddered as Shadow gently licked her sensitive nipples. "Mmmnh! Always ready for a nother go with you, lover..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Um... I think.. I'd rather.. start with something..a little easier.." Kenzuma said, blushing an even deeper crimson color, he had never even thought of girls in that way, but he was starting to feel attracted to Vook. "Why her..? I know it isn't because she is nice.. I've met plenty of nice girls that didn't do anything for me... Maybe... I do like the idea of being dominated like that... but.. I'd still rather start slow.."
"uh..okay dear.." Vook said, grinning softly. "what would you like to start with then...?" she said, pulling her pants down, and slipping out of her panties, leaving her in just a shirt, with her nipples poking visibly through the fabric.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I.. I don't know... I've never.. done anything with a girl before..."
"Mmm, wanna do it kitty-style?" purred Shadow, reaching under her and squeezing her butt.
Anna smiled playfully and turned over, pressing her chest into the sheets as she raised her rump and swished he fluffy tail aside. "Mmm y'mean like this...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"then this is your first time...?" Vook said, sitting down on the bed next to Kenzuma. "dont worry dear, i know just how to treat ya!" she said, winking to Kenzuma.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Well.. I've done stuff.. with other guys before... just.." he blushed as he looked over at her. "I've never.. wanted to do anything with a girl before now..."
"so you want to do something with me?" Vook grinned, and leaned into Kenzuma, resting her head on his shoulder. "should i start, dear?" she said softly, rubbing his paw.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan