Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
A tall grey wolf, the producer of Mitsuki's live show enters the room and went to Mitsuki, sitting besides her and discuss about the today's program.

After a moments, Mitsuki turn her face to Yoosei. "Yoosei...Do you like singing...?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Alice grinned, "Alright!" she walked behind the others, "Hey Saphire, do we go to look for the beers? Or do we let the guys have the 'fun'?" she giggled.

Dot murred, "Nnhhh... yeah... I want that too..." she said, this time licking his face back, "I'll let you undress me this time," she winked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei is leaning against the door and then looks at Mitsuki. twitches her ears surprised with the sudden question "well.. I really do like to sing...but I don't know if i am a good singer" she giggles and blushes a bit "why you ask, Mitsuki-chan?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"We'll let them pick out the beer, it'll be the last breath of freedom they'll get for a while." Saphire said with a giggle.

"You're really getting into this bet arent you?" Disturbed asked

Saphire gave Disturbed a look "Beer....now."

"Fine.." Disturbed went and grabbed a few cases from one of the coolers in the back. Brought it to the counter and paid for it "Okay I have the beer..."
The OCA
"Awesome," Katt said, "was there anything else we needed or can we go to the party and have our fun yet?" Katt asked with devilish smirk on her face.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz grinned deviously, and flicked his hand over her blue blouse, as he slowly started to pull it off. "Alright then, Dot." He chuckled, as he swished his tail while doing so.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"The singer that suppose to do a performanec with Mitsuki cannot come tocday, because she have something urgent to do. So, we need an immediate singer as a backup." The producer said as looking to Yoosei.

"So, do you interested...Yoosei-san? It's a great opportunity for you..." Mitsuki smiles while waiting the answer from Yoosei.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Pop, mixers and ice is the only thing we need left girls," said Blaze as he went to get pop and the mixers.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Okay if we have everything lets go!!" Saphire yelled

"Oh joy." Disturbed said sarcasticly

Saphire looked at the boys "And lets see some smiles." She said with a cute smile.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions