Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei couldn't get her attention away from Mitsuki anymore. and the view of Mitsuki's tight butt wasn't helping much either. Yoosei's tails swish around and happily at the lovely view as she keeps feeling herself aroused at the thought of caressing Mitsuki's naked body. she wanted to do that but yet she was afraid of losing Mitsuki's friendship
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Wine's not a problem to me. Though I like stronger drinks better," Alice said, "Do you think they'd have any whisky?"

Dorothy smiled to herself and closed her eyes, "I'm yours."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz nodded, and started walking over to Dot... but stopped. "Just a thought." As he swished his tail, he scratched his neck. "...Want to move this to a bedroom?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dot giggled and jumped on her boyfriend, "Carry me!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz laughed, and nodded yet again, as he wrapped his arms behind Dot, and, in one swift movement, he was carrying her in his arms. "Alrighty!" Swiftly, he then started to move towards the bedrooms, and grinned. "Whose bedroom, cutie?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"No no wine for me please, I've never been a drinker." Saphire said to Blaize

"Gimme a bottle of Vodka if you will." Disturbed yelled
The OCA
"Come on, decide yourself for a change," Dot said, sticking out her tongue and smiling as she rested her head on his shoulder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Okay then." Kurtz then motioned to his room, and in a matter of about ten seconds, reached the door. Hastily, he used his knee to open the door, and grinned, as he walked in. The room was surprisingly clean; making his movement to the bed a lot easier and quicker.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
She giggled as they reached the bedroom, "Just remember... I'm not used to doing this just yet. Be gentle," Dot reasured him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz smiled, and slowly laid Dot down on the bed, swishing his tail. "Of course I'll be gentle." He then moved his muzzle close to her face and licked it once. "...I want this to last.... Dot..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds