Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Kenzuma smiled. "Um... thanks... I'm sorry.. I know you were... planning to have some fun with them... Is there.. anything I can do to make it up to you..?"
OOC: sorry for the delay... but I was kinda keeping away from the computer for a while... trying to sort my life out... to no avail.... I was only replying to a few rps' whenever I was on... looks like I missed a lot... so I am just re-insert my character after he "took a long nap"

IC: Altima slowly rose from the bed, his stomach gurgling. "mrr... V-Vook...where are you...?" the confused dragon asked, as he slowly stepped away from the bed, walking into the living room, where he quickly spotted Vook and another stranger at the doorway. "hello, uhm...whop are you?" he asked kenzuma.
Kenzuma jumped, spinning around to face Altima, his ears flat against his head. "I.. I'm Kenzuma..." he stuttered, looking like a little boy who had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
"well nice to meet ya Kenzuma! i'm Vook." She smiled happily and put her claw out towards Kenzuma.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kenzuma spun around again, taking Vook's claw in his hand. "N-nice to meet you too..."
"why are ya so nervous dear?" Vook said, looking into Kenzuma's eyes. "anything wrong?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"n-no... just.. Too much happening today... too many new people around..."
"aww dont worry about it dear. just relax." Vook said, hugging him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kenzuma stopped shivering, though he still looked a little nervous. "I didn't expect there to be so many nice people here.... the way people outside talk about it, but I guess.. if those Teen Titans can be regarded as heroes.. despite everyhting they do... people can be wrong about this place too..."
"mm...yeah...i'm one of the few really nice ones around here..in fact.." she leaned closer to Kenzuma's ear. "i actually dont like being evil..." she whispered, and pulled back away from his ear. "its true..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan