Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"I'll bring you to prison once my friend is cured," Savior replied, before hanging her on the wall again in her room. "For now, rest." With that done and said, the masked hero would visit Shad'Ja, stopping by to get some blood, a smile on his face as he knew how to help her now.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
On his way to her room, he met Kitty, who was standing in the hallway waiting for him. She was dressed and had a hard blush on her cute face, holding her tail in her hands nervously. "Um, Savior...about...about what happened." She started to say, unable to look him in the eyes as she spoke. She was clearly confused and very ashamed and shy, her nervousness making her tail shake as she held it.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior would stop as Kitty spoke to him. It did not take long for his mind to figure out what was going on in her head. He crouched down and smiled at the catgirl and said, "It was fun. I enjoyed it, but if you didn't, we can just leave it in the past. Did you enjoy it, my little kitten?" he asked, teasing her a bit.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kitty blushed even harder as he spoke and nodded slowly. She then jumped into him, nuzzling her head into his chest and holding him tightly. She seemed to embarrassed to speak, just purring and holding him, wanting to be close to him, hoping her would understand her infatuation.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior was surprised by the hug, but not against it. He hugged back, enjoying her warm embrace. He would pull back an inch though, but only so he could kiss her young, delicious lips and push his tongue into her mouth, exploring it.

((It was my birthday yesterday, fyi....:D))
(Happy birthday!)

When Savior pulled her back and kissed her, she closed her eyes and kissed back, falling into his embrace willingly, returning the kiss gently. Kitty wanted him, wanted to belong to him, wanted to be with him. He could smell it on her, feel it when he touched her, hear it when she purred and moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Thanks....(Slips you a note 'For my B-Day, I want Shay, Grace, and Gardevoir Silvia in bikinis dancing for me)....(Whistles innocently)))

Savior placed the pouch of blood on the ground and carried Kitty with him to his private room. He placed her on his bed and kissed her body, before stopping. "Kitty...Would you do anything for me?" he asked, licking her neck.
("Am I pleasing you master?" Silvia asks as she sways her hips, her hands behind her head, displaying her gorgeous rack, just barely contained by her tiny Bikini Bra. "W-Why does it have to cover so little?" Grace says with a blush as she tried to dance in her micro bikini, her breasts even larger than Silvia's are barely restrained by the thin straps of her 'clothing', if one could even call it that. "Im...Im not good at dancing..." A blushing Shay says shyly, standing in his own girly outfit, hands behind his back, avoiding eye contact. "Happy birthday Master!" They all say at once)

Kitty mewed softly as she was picked up and placed on a bed in a private room. She moans softly and purrs, withering beneath him as he strokes and kisses her soft flesh, already trying to wiggle out of her clothing. She shudders as he licks her neck and asks. "Yes..." she moans, wanting nothing but him at that moment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((...I didn't think you'd actually do it. Remind me to make one for you if you ever ask))

Savior smiled and kissed her again before leaving suddenly. When he returned, he had something behind his back. "Close your eyes and let me be in control." If Kitty obeyed, she would feel herself being dressed in something, and when she opened her eyes, she was wearing a sexy, pink, microbikini, with Savior's mask tossed aside. The thong had the bottom had holes on it, making it easy for her ass and cunt to be fucked, and her top also had holes on it, for her nipples. Savior smiled at her and kissed her lips, holding her in his arms. "Do you want me to fuck you?"
Kitty did as he ordered and shivered when he undressed her, blushing and whimpering softly as he redressed her. When she opened her eyes and saw what she was wearing she blushed even harder, and nuzzled her face into his chest. She rested in his arms for a moment before nodding her head to his last question, purring in his arms and licking his chin cutely.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)