Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior looked at her for a few minutes, silent as could be, before he spoke again. "Tell me how to cure vampirism, and I will send you to jail, or try to have the court give you the death penalty. Tell me how to cure Sha'je, and you will never see me again."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Cure Vampirism? Thats all!? You could have asked me that to begin with and I wouldnt...Fuck!" She cried out, her body aching still. "Yo cure her all you need to do is let her drink the blood of the one who made her a vampire, then the curse will subside." She said.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior nodded his head and bowed. "Thank you. I will bring you to the police as soon as her curse is lifted. I swear it." He then looked at the food and then at her. "You should still eat. A gourmet meal before you go to jail," he offered. If she refused, he would offer it to her again, before leaving if he was refused again. He would then go pick up some blood, before visiting Shad'Ja.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Spell groaned and looked at the food again. She was extremely hungry, but she was still feel the beatings she had been dealt, and could swear that she could feel the nanites in her system with every heartbeat. "First, get these nanites out of me, then I can trust you." She would say.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Very well. We'll have to go to my lab though. Can you walk?" He asked. If she couldn't he would carry her. He would unhook her from the wall and she would hit the ground. Her other bonds held her legs and hands together, so she couldn't run, or pull her hands far from one another. Either way, if she walked or was carried, they would soon arrive in a new room, filled with scientific equipment. He asked her to lay down on a flat, medical bad, as he typed away at a nearby computer.
Spell would comply, and try to walk, but stumble and fail, far too weak from the beatings and lack of food. He would then have to carry her, but he wouldnt have to worry about too much struggling, she was so weak now that even she saw no point in it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior turned on the machine and it scanned Dark Spell's body. He found the nanomachines and analyzed the scans on them before looking at the woman. "I can get them out, but it looks like I'll need to put you asleep for it. Is that okay?"
Spell hesitated, but then swallowed her fear and nodded. "Y-Yes, fine, just do it quickly." she said nervously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior nodded, and Dark Spell would be put under sleep soon. An hour would pass by, and when she was released her slumber she would be slow and confused, a side effect of the gas. Savior would help her stand and carry her back to her room. "The nanites are gone, as you asked. I'm keeping them in my lab for further studies, okay?" he said, doubting she would understand.
"Fine, whatever." She groaned as he carried her back. "As long as...as long as I can leave." Thats all she wanted to do, leave as soon as she could.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)