Join our server on Discord

Domination (Shadowknight and Zero)
((Happy New Years))

"Good girl," Mai smiled, before pulling out of her. She found her pants and reached into them to take out her key. She unlocked the handcuffs, freeing Mary. "Okay slut, from now on, I own you. You're my bitch, got it?" she asked, throwing the cuffs aside and sitting on the couch. "Now ride my cock. Shove it up your ass, bitch."

----------

"You hussy!" Cindy growled, and in retaliation tried to rip Lucy's clothes off. "He's my boyfriend! Not yours!"

---------

"AHHH!" Tina screamed, cumming in pleasure as she was filled with sperm. She panted and drooled in the aftermath, Candy still licking away at his Mistress' ass. "More," Tina whispered. "F-fuck me again, Mistress. Oh god, Carter never fucked me that good!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
OOC: Same to you. Though it's still 2 hours till midnight here lol.

IC:

"Ah, yes mistress," Mary moaned softly as she crawled over towards Mai, climbing onto her lap and taking her cock into her ass, "Ahhh, oh yes, it feels so good!" she moaned.

"You can have him, my master's ten times the man he could ever be!" Lucy growled, grabbing onto Cindy's shirt and ripping the front of it off.

"That's what I want to hear, I knew you were a slut," Cyan smiled, continuing to fuck Tina's cunt, "Candy," She used her tail to pull Candy's face away from her ass, "Down on your back," she ordered. As soon as he was down she sat down on his cock, moaning as it slid into her ass, "Now come here bitch, suck me off while I ride your husband's cock." she ordered.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
((Hour and a half here))

"Ah! You bitch!" Cindy growled as her top was ripped, revealing her bra. She began to rip Lucy's own clothes, tearing off his skirt first and seeing a shocking sight. "Oh my god! Y-you're a man!" She said, stepping back, seeing his erect cock.

"I-I had sex with....Y-you sucked me...Oh god," Jake groaned, stepping back and nearly fainting.

-------------

"That's it, cowgirl. Take that cock. Go wild on it!" Mai moaned, before grabbing shoulders and kissing Mary's lips, their tits rubbing against each other.

------------

Candy laid down on his back and moaned as his small cock was squeezed by Cyan's asshole. Tina obeyed, quickly getting up and crawling to it, wrapping her lips around it and sucking on the head of the large cock, and one and massaging Cyan's ass.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"You're boyfriend didn't seem to mind while I was sucking him off or while he was fucking me," Lucy smiled.

Mary moaned heavily into the kiss, wrapping her arms around Mai's waist to steady herself as she rode her cock up and down, grinding their breasts together.

"Ooh that's it," Cyan moaned, loving the feel of having Candy's cock in her ass while Tina sucked her cock, "How's it taste bitch? Bet you just love sucking my cock after I fucked your cunt." she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh yes. Your cock is so much better than Carter's," Tina moaned.

"My name is Candy," the slut corrected. "AH! Mistress, your ass is so tight...I already want to cum!"

"Don't let this bitch cum! Make her suffer, Mistress," Tina smiled evily, before sucking on her Mistress' cock, deepthroating it.

------------

"I-I didn't know you were a guy! I didn't know!" Jake screamed, as Alex walked over.

"Lucy here can suck cock better than most women, honey. She's a proud slut," he smiled, slapping Lucy's ass.

"Bullshit! A man can't sleep with another man and..." Cindy glared at Lucy. "You're sick! Is this how you get off? Stealing real girls boyfriends?!?"

---------------

"Keep it up, slut! Scream out how much you like it! Let the whole town know how much you love cock!" Mai moaned, slapping the slut's ass. "How is it compared to Leo's dick?"
Cyan grabbed Tina's hair, pulling her head up and slapping her hard across the face, "You don't get to give orders slut." she growled before forcing Tina back down onto her cock. She moaned with pleasure, "Go ahead Candy, you may cum," she growled with pleasure.

"No, I get off by following my master's orders." Lucy purred as he nuzzled against Alex.

"Ahh, a million times better, it doesn't even compare!" Mary screamed with pleasure, her cunt dripping with her honey, "Fuck me hard mistress, use me, torture me, I love it!" she moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"How true," Alex smiled, before pulling Lucy into a kiss as Cindy left in an angry huff, putting on another shirt as Jake followed, trying to talk to her. "Good job, Lucy. Did you have fun stealing that boy from her?"

-------------

Mai smiled and just allowed the girl to go nuts, letting her ride her cock. "You have my permission to cum whenever you want, bitch."

------------

"Ah! I'm sorry, Mistress," Tina cried, before sucking on Cyan's cock as Candy orgasmed. While compared to Cyan's loads it was small, for him he was shooting a lot of cum, more than he ever did with his wife's pussy.
Lucy nodded slightly as she nuzzled against Alex, "Totally master, it was like, alot of fun."

"Ahh, oh, th-thank you mistress!" Mary cried out with pleasure as she impaled herself onto Mai's cock as she came, her orgasm pouring out over her mistress's lap.

Cyan moaned softly as she felt her ass filling slightly with Candy's orgasm, it wasn't much but it was just enough to push her into her own orgasm, forcing Tina's head down on her cock as she forced it down her throat as she came, filling the girl's stomache.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I bet. Now get dressed and let's go out on a date," he smiled, walking out and leaving Lucy with all the clothes they had bought.

------------

Tina moaned and gagged as cum was shot into her mouth, much more than anything Candy ever gave her. She did her best to swallow all of it, though some leaked from her mouth sadly. Once she was done swallowing, she would try to get down and lick that cum off the ground)

-------------

Mai moaned and shot her seed into Mary's hot, tight cunt. How did Lucy ever bag such a hot, big tittied, prize?! "Get off my slut and get on your knees. I want to look at you," she ordered, after filling her up. "And try and keep my seed in you. Any of it leaks you, you gotta lick it up."
"Right away master," Lucy smiled as she quickly dressed in the clothes Alex had purchased, walking out of the changing room in them, "Like, do they look good on me?" he asked, striking a sexy pose.

Cyan stood up off of Candy's cock, putting her foot down onto the back of Tina's head and pushing her face into the small amount of cum on the floor, "Did you allow some of your mistress's cum to fall on the floor!?" she roared, pushing down harder on her head.

"Y-yes mistress," Mary quickly obeyed, kneeling down on the floor with her hands behind her back to better show off her body. She clenched her ass tightly, trying to keep her mistress's cum inside of her but could already feel it oozing out of her ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad