Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Duamutef / Yumi RP)
Dua felt Yumi's hands on his back and brought his body closer to her, until his fur-covered stomach touched against hers. He continued to kiss her, enjoying every second of contact.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi pulls back for a breather. "Dua, I-I never want you to leave me." She says before kissing Dua again loving the feeling of him being very closer to her.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua broke the kiss and spoke.

"I will never leave you," he said, resuming his thrusting as he spoke, "I'm staying right with you,"

He once again kissed her, closing his eyes as he did so.

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi smiled as Dua said something and kissed him more deeply, wrapping my legs around his waste, letting him go deeper into her while she was moaning.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua kept thrusting, penetrating deep into Yumi. He felt his orgasm approaching but knew he could hold out for a while longer, so he began to thrust faster. He continued to kiss Yumi as he felt her legs wrap around him, enjoying the feeling of entanglement.

Yumi could feel her own orgasm closing in making her walls tightened. She kissed Dua more moaning as he kept thrusting more faster.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua felt Yumi tighten, her walls squeezing down on his cock. He sped up even more, pushing into her as fast as he could. He heard her moaning through their kiss as his cock began to twitch inside her. The jackal concentrated as he held back his orgasm, wanting her to have her own climax first.

Yumi moaned more, her orgasm came out quickly out of her moaning as I kissed him deeply, pressing my body against you more.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua felt her orgasm come out, allowing his thrusts to gain speed. He gently broke the kiss.

"Would you like me to cum inside you?" he asked, looking into her eyes as he kept thrusting.

Yumi smile and look at Dua, "Yes please." She says moaning as he keeps thrusting into me.
Creative Minds
The OCA