Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"Was that your first kiss?" he asked, as one hand moved to the bottom of his mask and pulled a small portion of it off, so his mouth was revealed. In the darkness of the room though, Demon Flower most likely couldn't see it. He moved his mouth down and kissed her neck, moving down to lick and suck on Demon Flower's right breast, as his other hand rubbed her left breast.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"N-No! Demon has kissed many people!" She protested, though she was still blushing. The his lips met her neck and she gasped slightly, more so when he moved down to her breast and began to suck and lick her right nipple while her other breast was massaged by his hand. "St-Stop! I...I dont want this!" she half moaned half demanded as he licked, kissed and sucked her dark, hard nipples.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior ignored her and moved onto her other breasts, licking and sucking on her dark nipples. He add a little nibble, lightly biting her nipples, before moving back up to her neck, licking and sucking on her dark flesh. "You're lying. Why else would you blush so much from a simple peck?" he asked, leaving hickeys on her neck as he moved back down to suck on her tits again.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Sh-Shut up! Ohhh...your making my boobs feel...Ahhh!" She tried to shake him off her chest, taking shots at him with her tail as well, but there was no denying how wet she was starting to get.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Feel good?" he asked, moving a hand down to quickly slap her ass and pulled his hand back. He also spied how wet her pussy was and smiled in the darkness, as both of his hands grabbed her breasts and groped them, before slapping them a bit. "Maybe you want me to increase the pleasure? Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked, slapping and groping her tits, enjoying the feel of them.
"Ahh, stop!" Demon Flower almost begged as he slapped her tits and ass. Her tail stopped whipping at him, instead now rubbing her own pussy. He had to restrain it, it gave her to much control. Why not collar it to her neck?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior continued to pleasure her breasts, pretending not to notice her tongue as he reached into his belt and pulled out a special collar. He continued to lick and rub her breasts, before suddenly attempting to grab her tail and collar it to her neck, moving swift in his actions. "Naughty girl. Do you always use that tail of yours for masturbation?"
Demon flower closed her eyes and moaned in ecstasy, giving Savior just the moment he was waiting for and in the blink of an eye her tail was lifted up behind her and useless, collard to her neck. If she tried to pull it she would only pull on herself. "Nooo, thats not fair!" she whined, struggling again in an attempt to get free. Her juices were covering her thighs and she was burning to feel her orgasm, but slowly it began to die down, sending her endless frustration. "Stop! P-Please let my tail go!" she asked like a small child, her eyes holding the same innocence.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior looked into her eyes and found the innocence to be....odd. "Why?" he asked. "I can pleasure just as well," he added with a hint of joy as his hand moved down to rub her wet pussy, as he returned to kissing her breasts. "You do want pleasure, right?"
"Uh hu." She said, like a child again, her hips moving into his hand when he touched her sensitivity slit. "Ahhh, good..." She moaned, pressing her warm mound into his hand as much as she could as she arched her back beautifully due to how he was sucking her breasts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)