Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
AS king shot his cum into Shay's tight passage, the former shade god would feel a warmth start spreading through him quickly, and soon it reached his brain. He cried out in agony and pleasure, the cum making him feel extraordinary and pleasured, only to be met with his inability to cum. He couldnt even beg as the next three minutes passed, and then finally he was allowed release. With a girlish moan of pleasure, the young god fired his seed into the air, shooting off more than seemed possible. At the end of it all he was almost as the prior goddess had been, exhausted and barely conscious. But he was even worse off than her, his mind shattering almost entirely from the saved up pleasure of his orgasm. The girly Shay hung by his wrists, moaning and whimpering helplessly as he slipped from the waking world.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King fucked Shay's butt with a few more thrusts, before pulling out and shooting another load of cum onto his butt. He then walked around to face Shay and looked at the drooling god, and lifted his face up to passionatly kiss his girly new slave, expecting to feel new power enter him, if he had truly broken this god.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Suddenly King's eyes became very sensitive for a second, and from that point on, King would never see another shadow again, not even his own, entirely capable of seeing darkness perfectly now. He would also feel the power to manipulate shadow steel, as Shay had when he fought him, allowing him to make shards of hard shadow or items and weapons like the ones used against him. Shay moaned weakly into the kiss and kissed back slightly, unable to move very much.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King freed the slave, and took away the soundproof barrier, and laid Shay on the bed, beside Melina. He would make sure the two were comfortable, and would also expect his mother to appear. He wanted that...He wanted to ask her a question, and he sought advice from his creator.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Called my child?" Asked the familiar voice of his mother as she stepped through the portal. She could always sense when he desired her presence, he was her creation after all. Shay and Melina were still asleep and ended up close together, looking like two girls in the same bed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hello, mother," he smiled, bowing his head in respect, standing up to dress himself. He then looked at his mother, a strange frown on his face. "Mother...Is...all of this, really necessary?" he asked. He motioned to his two slaves, and continued, "I understand that the multiverse will be better in your care, but must we go about using violence? In the God of Shades world, I ended up killing innocent beings. Can we not negotiate with them? Let them see how wise of a leader you are? Why can we not find a peaceful solution to all of this?" Even if his mother would answer all this, he would have one last question. "What happens to me, when my purpose is fulfilled, mother?"
"No god will surrender their power, no matter what is said. I could just as easily made you a mortal killing machine and threatened the well being and lives of all their subjects and still they would refuse. They are all fools my child, none will listen to reason, none of them will understand my great design." She then smiled at his next question and kissed his forehead. "My child, you will rule next to me as the keeper of these gods. After all, they will all be yours in the end...while their power will be mine."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King suddenly hugged his mother, and rubbed his head between her breasts, kissing them. Unless she pushed him away, he would keep doing this for a few minutes, before pulling back and looking at her, his arms around her waist. "I'll make you proud mother...And we'll make sure the innocent people are taken care of, and criminals are fairly punished, right?" he smiled, looking at her, his hands moving down to her butt and squeezing her cheeks, amazed at how firm and full his mother's ass was.
King would find himself unable to approach his mother, held back, not by a physical barrier, but a mental one. He could not touch her without permission...it was precaution that Lilian had taken when she had created him. He was a dangerous weapon, even to her, and as the goddess of plots and schemes, she was ever wary of all things around her. "Yes, the innocent will be served in the end child, and the criminals will be punished. Now go forward once more my son, when you have obtained two more gods, I will allow you time to enjoy your spoils." At this point King would become aware of Melina's real condition. She had been exhausted and drained, that much was true, but Lilian was keeping her, and now Shay as well, asleep in a trance. She would reward her son later, but for now she needed him to stay on track.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex rubbed his head as he ran into the mental barrier and he smiled innocently at his mother's words. He fell upon his knee and bowed to his mother, awaiting her to leave, before he created a portal to Chi, the Goddess of Fern and walked through it.