Join our server on Discord

DaD surviving L4D! Can we last?
The Hunter hit the ground and pounced again, Ready to maul Dark for interfering.

In turn The Smoker retracted it's tongue only to shoot it at a new target, Eloise. it wrapped the long lizard like tongue around his feet and began dragging him into the ally away from the others.

Salem seemed to have disappear, but soon reappeared as The Tank threw her across the street and into a wall. will the tiny girl crumbled on the ground it turned its attention to the others and gave a loud monstrous roar as it charged.

((Again, feelin bad for this...^W^' sorry.))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
I looked around only to see Salem to get thrown. "Salem!" I shouted. Kita jumped of Doc's back and ran towards Salem as fast as she could and didn't care if my foot was hurting. She didn't care if I was gonna get killed but the only thought in was, 'I cannot loose a friend I've just meet!'. As I reached Salem I wanted to kill The Tanker if it even got near to her. "Salem?" I say as I check her pulse, it was a little weak. I took out some medical supplies and started to bandage the injuries Salem had got.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dark thursted in his sword into the hunters face, twisted it and pull it out. "Yeah, I'm fine Doc." Dark said, hearing Kita yelling Salem name, following her as Dark rushed after and jumps on the tanks back, stabbing his sword into his back as he reloaded his shotgun. "Die you son of a bitch." Dark said, putting his shotgun agenst the back of the tank and fires it over and over again until Dark hear it click. Dark cheek on Salem. "Salem...can you hear me...?" Dark said, trying to keep his voice normal as he take off his hood.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Salem groaned as she started coming to, writhing and whimpering as she opened her eyes "That hurt...that hurt that hurt that hurt that hurt!" she she repeated over and over, kicking her feet and crying like a child throwing a tantrum "Where'd he go?! Where'd he go!" She yelled as she looked for the tank, only to see it's corpse "oh...dead now...good..." she mumbled as she she picked up her cleaver and tried to stand "Who killed him?...who fixed me?" she asked as she looked from her bandaged wounds and the Tank's corpse.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark walked over to Salem, hugs her. "I glad...that you are still alive..." Dark said, trying to hold back some tears. "I killed him for you and...Kita fixed you up." Dark said. "Get on my back, I will carry you until you are better." Dark said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Doc looked back to see the corpse of the tank sprawled across the ground and Salem having been revived from the attack. He sighed feeling relived that she was alright. He quickly made his way over the the smoker who had Eloise in his grasp. Seeing the figure of doc run towards it. The smoker tried to make q quick escape but was unable to get away fast enough. As Doc sliced through it's face making it disappear in an explosion of smoke.

He walked slowly back over to the group. To check everyone's injuries.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
I stood up and looked at Salem. "I did get worried about you when I seen that thing chuck you." I looked over to see Doc walking over and smiled.
Creative Minds
The OCA
OOC: Sorry for neglecting this, been really busy.

IC: "O..okay..." Salem muttered quietly as she climbed onto Dark's back and held on tight with one arm "Thank you Dark..thank you Kita.." she smiled to both, holding her cleaver and bunny tight with her free arm.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Doc walked over to the small group. Everyone had seemed to be alright, but Doc pulled out the first aid kit anyway.

"Is everyone all right?" he asked feeling a little ashamed that he couldn't help Salem out sooner as the others had.

Truthfully he wanted to rest but it was dangerous to stop out in the open. So he scanned around to see where there next destination was.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Kita looked at Doc and said, "Doc, no need to carry me anymore, I think my leg is much better." She says and looks around for any creatures getting close to them.
Creative Minds
The OCA