Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
The door to Tali's room soon came in, not being made to withstand pressure from the outside as much as it was from the inside. And there he would find her, hanging and moaning, her pussy leaking its juices onto the floor next to a brush, but there was no one else in the room with her. Tali's body was shaking from the cold, and from fear, but mostly from pleasure, pleasure she still desired since she had been held at the edge of orgasm for almost an hour now.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob quickly began to work on freeing his sister, ignoring the throbbing in his skull. "Are you okay? I thought I heard something..." he said, as he tried to free her. As he worked, he found that these were not the bonds Tali normally had. Did she get new ones somehow? He would ask her what happened, and where these bonds had came from, as soon as she was freed.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tali soon came down. moaning softly and falling into his arms, her eyes full of tears. "Jacob..." She moaned softly, holding herself against him, her body burning for his, or anyones, touch. "I-I need..." she pleaded, licking his neck and cheek lustfully, desperately. Her body quivered for his touch, she needed to be brought over the edge after being teased for so long.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob was surprised, but obeyed, and laid her on the ground. He quickly began to finger her pussy with one hand, inserting three fingers into her wet cunt, while his left hand rubbed and groped her petite breasts.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
IT didnt take much work to bring Tali to orgasm, and after she was laid down on the ground and fingered for a moment, she arched her back weakly and came, hugging Jacob tightly as she did. "Oh...Oh thank you..." She moaned with relief, her body covered in sweat and naked against his. She looked very worn out, and it wasnt hard to tell that she had been at the edge for a long time now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
With Tali satisfied, Jacob allowed her to relax. Still, he had questions. He couldn't shake off some weird feeling about it all. He asked her what had happened, why was her door locked? Where did the bondage gear come from? Was she okay?

One small part of his mind, wondered if this had something to do about his mother and father's trip away.
Tali could only shrug at most of the questions. "I was starting to work my way out of my normal...gear..." She said with a small blush. "And then...something caught me. I never felt hands...it was as though the bondage gear itself were grabbing me and locking me in. And then I was hanging, and a tongue...or brush began to cover every inch of me slowly, teasing me endlessly. I dont know why the door was locked, I never lock it...I didnt even know it locked. And I dont recognize any of that stuff as mine...I only have a few hand cuffs, blindfolds, and a gag or two." Tali looked around weakly, fear in her eyes. "There...there was no one in here?" She asked nervously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob nodded his head, and looked around, and if he caught nothing out of the ordinary, he shook his head at her. "We should notify Angy and Ren about this," he said, took her hand in his and helped her stand, his other hand around her waist. "You sure you're okay?"
There was nothing displaced or strange about Tali's room. Even the window was closed and locked, as it always was, and seemed untouched. Tali stumbled as she was raised and shook her head, her limbs trembling. She was very tired from her ordeal, having been hung in such a way for who knows how long, while being teased relentlessly by some unseen creature. But as tired as she was, the way she held herself against Jacob showed that she did not want to be alone, not after what had happened.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'll help you walk. I won't leave you alone," he said, and hugged his sister. The two would then walk out of her room, and to the kitchen. Since Ren was most likely in the shower, he would lead his sister to Angy. "Mother...Can the three of us talk...in private?" he asked. As soon as he was given the chance, he would begin explaining something or someone had bound Tali, and had began teasing her for hours.