Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"I always did have a thing for MILFs," Kiva moaned as he fucked her harder. "Ever take a cock in your, slut?" he asked her through his moans. "Unless you don't you can take my cock in your butt, I mean your son and father were able to take just fine," he teased, slapping her ass. "What do you say?"

"Mmmm...." May pulled and licked a drop of cum from Lucy's cheek and kissed her again, sharing the last few strands of cum together. "I'm so proud of you son...You're just like, daddy," she moaned, hugging Lucy, rubbing her mouth against his neck.

--------------------

Mai hugged Mindy again, and began rubbing her wet cunt against her Mistress' leg. "Please, my Queen! It's just a kiss! Give your little bitch a kiss! Please! I'll do anything! I'll go out that door and beg for the men to fuck me! I'll brand my own ass! I'll do anything just to touch your flesh! Please, my Queen, be kind to your weak little lesbian slave girl! Just a kiss, my Queen, just a kiss," she moaned, panting as she got Mindy's leg wet with her juices. "Please..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Fuck me anywhere my liege," Kattrina moaned, "I love your cock, it's so magnificent, I want you to fill every inch of my insides with your lovely cum." she purred, sliding off his cock and resting her ass over it, wanting him to take her.

"Just like my slutty sister," Lucy purred, nuzzling against May's neck as he purred in content.

"Shhh, that will do pet, and don't even joke about fucking any men," Mindy smiled, holding a finger under Mai's chin and lifting up her head, bringing her face mere inches away from her lips, so close Mai could feel Mindy's breath on her lips as she talked, "You are a lesbian at heart, you will never feel the touch of a man." she smiled as she pulled Mai's head up the rest of the way, locking her lips against her slaves, forcing her tongue into Mai's mouth, wrestling with hers.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva grabbed her by her waist and kissed her lips, pushing his tongue into her mouth as he began pushing his hard cock into her ass, the large shaft already wet with his juices and her own. "How does it feel, my little slut?" he whispered into her ear. "Your ass, pussy, womb, mouth, every last bit of you belongs to me now."

May smiled, and pulled back, and placed a hand on her pregnant like stomach. "Oh...if only we were women...To have the new King's child...We better clean all this up, huh, slut?" she suddenly asked, and looked down to see their was still a large puddle of their Master's piss on the ground. She then bended down, and began licking the pee off the ground and into her mouth, happily drinking it.

------------------

Mai moaned in pleasure as she kissed her Queen. She wrapped her arms around Mindy's neck, and their large tits pushed against one another. Her tongue moved out, and wrestled back against Mindy's, but for the most part was completely in Mindy's control.

"AHH!" Mai suddenly moaned when the make out session ended, and Mindy would feel a wet spot on the bed. From that kiss alone, Mai had suddenly orgasmed, and the slut had gone limp from the massive pleasure. "I love you my Queen..." she whispered, before a thought hit her.

"My Queen? What....what if the other man, the one you love, what if he wants to play with me?" she asked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"It feels, ahhh, perfect," Kattrina moaned, ferociously kissing Kiva as he fucked her ass, moaning loudly into the kiss, "Please my King, promise to fuck me more, everyday, for as long as I live, I want to be your fuck-pet, your cum-dumpster." she moaned.

Mindy sighed as the kiss was broken, giggling at how sensitive Mai was, "Well, he has your father and brother to play with," she smiled, gentley petting Mai's head, "So he can't really complain if I ask for you all to myself, and maybe your mother on occasion." she winked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"M-my dad and brother? Mom? Is....is he doing to them what you do to me...?" Mai asked, rubbing her face against Mindy's rack.

----------------

"I am yours, and you are mine. I will always fuck you. At least once a day, my little slut," Kiva smiled, before kissing her lips as he continued to fuck her. "Now sit back, relax, and get ready to get your ass filled with my sperm," he moaned as he squeezed her tits and kissed her once again.
"Is that a problem?" Mindy smiled, gentley carressing Mai's head like a mother comforting a scared child, "If the rest of your family is anything like you they'll probably welcome it with open hands." she laughed, "And besides, didn't you say you wanted so badly to fuck your mother?"

Kattrina moaned into the kiss, her tail wrapping around Kiva's body and rubbing against his ass as he fucked her hard, leaving her gasping for breath, "Thank you so much master, I can't wait, to have a real man fucking me everyday." she purred.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I...I suppose," Mai said. "As long as you love me, my Queen, I don't care," she said, and hugged her Mindy again and relaxed in her embrace. "I love you..." she whispered as she began to sleep.

------------------

Kiva let out a loud moan, before unleashing a wave of his seed into the queen's ass, filling her up inside. "Let's see if you can keep all that cum inside you, little slut," he moaned as he pulled his hard cock out of her. "Your king's cock is dirty. Lick it clean. Then take it between your fat tits, and suck the head of my dick," he commanded.
"I told you I always will," Mindy smiled, nuzzling against Mai as she sighed happily ready for a nap herself.

Kattrina purred as she felt her ass filling with even more warm cum, the vast amounts filling her already making her look like she was expecting, causing a large bulge in her stomache as she turned around, grabbing her breasts and squeezing them around Kiva's cock, closing her lips around the head as she rubbed her breasts over the shaft and suckled on it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva moaned and placed a hand on head, petting it. "Good kitty. You love your Master, don't you? You want lots of milk, right?" he teased, allowing her free access to his mighty dick. "Get ready, my little slut. If you keep this up I'm going to cum all over your face, in your mouth, and all over your sexy tits. And afterwords, I think I'll have my wife and I show you and the rest of the Slut Family to the outside world!" moaned the new King.
"Ooh yes, kitty wants her cream," Kattrina purred, dragging her tongue over Kiva's cock as she squeezed it tightly between her breasts, keeping her lips closed around the head wanting to taste the first drops of his cum.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad