Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
Kase blushed so hard he felt like his face would explode. "I...I...find you...attractive..." He stuttered nervously, looking away trying to hide his huge blush. "Anyway, why am I such little clothes while you get to be in a dress? And for how long do I have to go down there?" He asked, desperate to change the subject since if they didnt he would not be able to hide his erection.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
May giggled at the boy's blush, and then looked down at her and then his clothing. "Well to your first question, I have been a slave a lot longer than you have, and one of Master's favorites. I have quite a few privileges, you won't get, until you're one of his favorites two. As for your second, you're down there for as long as you can be. The Orcs were fucking your body for a whole hour, before they finally released you. For me, an hour and a half. And besides...You look so adorable in that bikini," she smiled, before kissing Kase's forehead.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase blushed a little harder but shook it off. "N-No, I mean, for how many days do you think I will have to go down there? I mean...I keep passing out, and my body hurts so much, I cant take more of that, I'll fall to pieces!" He said, feeling just how sore he was all over. "I can hardly move, at this rate I will end up sleeping another three days." He mumbled, trying to flex without wincing, which he found he couldnt. "Do I at least get days off?" He added hopefully.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You'll go down there for as many days as the Master wishes" May replied. She then sighed and placed a hand on Kase's shoulder. "Look, I won't make any promises, but I'll try to ask Master for a day or two off, everyone now and again...I'll TRY. Don't think this is a promise," she said. "Anymore questions, sis?" she wondered, smiling slightly.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase shook his head but then added "Can you...can you stop calling me sis? Im not a sis..." He hated that, even the hot girl called him sis. He didnt really look that much like a girl did he? Unfortunately for him, he did. After that question he would be done, not knowing what else to do. He would be hungry but he had swallowed so much cum it basically made up all his lunch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
May sighed again and shook her head. "No, I can't. Look, Master told me to treat you as my little sister, and that's what I have to do. If I don't, if Master hears me even stutter something that he doesn't like....Well...Let's just say, last time Master got angry with me, he put me in the pit to be fucked...for two whole days, straight."
Kase shivered and nodded. "S-Sorry...so what do I do now?" He asked as he looked around. It was late mid day but there was still plenty of sun out, so what was he supposed to do at all? Looking down at himself, Kase decided that he didnt really want to walk around in a way that basically invited being raped, but he couldnt just sit up here and do nothing...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I could get you some food, we could go out to walk around, or I we could cuddle?" she suggested, smiling at that last one. "What do you want to do?"
Kase blushed, and thought for a moment. He couldnt swallow another bite, his stomach still felt a little bloated from all the cum. He didnt want to walk around and risk being raped again. But cuddling, that seemed nice and safe, even enjoyable. "I think I will take the cuddling...if I have a choice." He said with a blush.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
May smiled and got on one of the large beds and motioned Kase over. "Come on the,n sis," she smiled, motioning Kase over to her, with her finger. As soon as Kase was near enough, May would hug him, holding him between her two, watermelon tits.