Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Rukia nodded and turned around as she was told. She then rested her head on the ground, and raised her ass up, shivering slightly so making her cute ass shake. "Master..."

---------------

"Don't cry, my love. I promise, you will be safe in my arms. I will love you, cherish you, and protect you. You are mine, my love, now and forever, and I promise you will be happy," he said, and made her look at him. "Now please, Orihime. Say something to me."
"Shake your ass more. Beg me to fuck you, I want to hear your voice and see your desire." He commanded, already rock hard from the display.

--------

Orihime looked up at him with large teary eyes and said "OK...master." She was trembling and her tears never stopped flowing, her warm body pressed against his. She did not want this, she did not want to be fucked by him, but her nature made her easy to break, and soon she was just that, a broken doll.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rukia fought back tears, but still had her scarlet face. "P-please....Master...Please fuck me....like a slut," she whimpered. "I...I want to be fucked by you, and you alone."

------------------

"Please don't be sad, my love. Please don't be," he said and to make her feel better, pushed himself into her pussy, going back and forth slowly. "The pleasure, the protection, you live a good life. And all I want in return is your love," he said as he returned to fucking her.
"Shake your ass more!" Mike demanded, getting up and slapping her ass hard. "And make me believe it! IF you dont then Im just going to leave you in the freezer for a few more weeks!" He declared.

------------

"Ah...ahh...Stop...I dont want...I dont want this...please stop...stop raping me." Orihime begged softly as she moaned and blushed again, still holding herself against him. It would take more than just sex to break her completely and make her into a slave, Alex had to think out of the box.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Outside the box...outside...the box....Alex found his plan and snapped his fingers mentally. He closed his eyes and Alex nodded his head. "Very well. We're done for now," he said and stood up. "How about we head back to the human world? We can get you some new clothes when we're there," he said and pulled off of Orihime suddenly, and took off his large coat and handed it to Orihime. "Use this to cover yourself."

--------------------

"Ahh!" Rukia screamed, feeling the slap. "Please Master! Fuck your slut! Fuck her hard!" she quickly said, not even thinking. She then shook her cute ass, and begged some more. "Please, Master, take care of this dirty slut....She needs you...in her, Master."
Orihime covered herself quickly and looked at him fearfully. In the real world...Ichigo would sense her in the real world! She could get help! "OK." She said quickly, walking up next to him and waiting to leave. She blushed hard as she imagined Ichigo seeing he like this, but she had no other choice, it was this or getting raped again later.

-------------

"If you insist." Mike said as his clothes turned to sand and he thrust into her pussy from behind, breaking her hymen in the single thrust. "JEsus your tight!" He moaned as he slowly started to pump in and out of her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled as she fallowed and turned his head. "Quickly!" he calmly ordered and led her onward. Good girl keep fallowing me...he thought. Then it happened. Not one, not two, but three Hallows, each nearing him and Orihime. One was spider like, with a white mask head, another was like a snake, but bigger, much bigger, and the last was the biggest, and had long blade like whips on its back. "Orihime, look out!" he ordered, pushing her out of the way as one of them tried to hit her, instead taking the attack for her, which was the spider Hallow biting his arm.
Orihime fell to the ground and curled up as she watched in fear what was happening. "Why are they attacking you?" She asked as she looked at the hollows attacking a much stronger Arrancar. She wondered if it was her....but she was right next to him! It didnt matter much now, they had attacked and were hurting him and all she could do was sit there, her body still weak and stunned from the rape.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"They're not attacking me, they're after you!" Alex yelled, and took out his sword with his other hand and stabbed the Hollow spider's eyes. He then saw the biggest Hollow launching some of its blade whips at Orihime and once again stepped in the way, and chopped at the whips with his katana. "Stay behind me, Orihime!" he ordered as the Hallows converged on them.

------------

"Ahhh!" Rukia screamed half in pain, half in pleasure. Blood and her own wetness came out, making it easier to thrust into her wetting the dick. "M-master, please! Be gentle!" she cried, now crying as much as she was bleeding. "Be gentle!" she moaned.
Orihime did her best to obey, scared and mostly naked, trying to use the jacket to cover her overly large breasts as she crawled in the sand, shuffling to get behind Alex.

--------

Mike smiled and grabbed he thighs tightly and said "No, you will have to learn to take it as hard as I want you to. So take it bitch!" He yelled as he began to thrust into her ruthlessly, moving her hips with his hands as he did, doubling the power if the thrusts as he fucked her without reservation. "Your so tight!" He growled as he continued, only speeding up as he continued.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)