Join our server on Discord

Pok'emon Rp Tigerlily and Marrie's!
As the ecstasy finally over, Moonlight rest for a while then wakes up feeling herself having...a baby as she laid two eggs. After that she licked Hunk's cheeks nestling him. "Hmmm..." she mumbled tirelessly.

(air)

Tigermew nodded landing on the area and then transforming into Mightyena sniffing the air around her and pointed to the stantler's direction. "This way Marruuu!"

(outskirts)

"You know what...you are right it could be dangerous...so we'll just have to give him a peachpa." Lopunny sighed knowing there's no solution crossing the large group of stantlers who are busily eating their grass.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"H-huh... what's..." Hunk groaned, feeling himself wake up at the feeling of a rough tongue lapping around his scales. "Rrrgh... what's going on...?" he asked, standing up, knocking Moonlight off himself. "Huh?" he groaned again, looking down at the female, "W-woah! You still here?" he blinked in surprise.

(Forest)

Maru growled, impatiently, but trusted the instincts of a canine. His sense of smell was very good, but he knew he could not compete with a canine's. He landed next to Tigermew. "I hope you're right." He started walking slowly.

On the other side of the forest, Chad was trying to think up of a plan, "Yeah but... we kinda ate all that remained..." he said, sadly, looking towards Bunny for a moment, losing himself in her beauty, before her descomunal sized boobs gave him an idea. "I know! What if you... you know... distract them! I could go fetch some Oran Berries!" he suggested.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
When Hunk knocked Moonlight she landed on her feet her eyes suddenly began getting serious, "What do you intend me to do? Leave my eggs here?" She pointed the eggs with her black tail. One was brown with a light skin tan color while the other one...was...strangely blue with red stripes.

(Forest)

"Don't ever underestimate the power of transform! Except a weak ditto of course!" The mightyena giggled following her nose until she came across a huge herd of stantlers grazing the grass.

"There they are!" Tigerlily chirped pointing at the huge population of reindeer like animals.

"What!?" Bunny cried out, blushing, "Isn't that dangerous, well I could jump....if there is danger but...they have hypnosis!" Bunny stuttered knowing the odds of getting hurt.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Uhhh... who are... those eggs... from?" Hunk asked, still oblivious.

(Forest)

"Think you got... stronger hypnosis..." Chad faintly said, smiling nervously as he pointed at Bunny's large chest.

"I see them," Maru said from behind a bush, "Let's wait, I'll chase a pair and torch them. When they faint, we'll claim all of those that are unconscious."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I laid them after we mated." Moonlight said simply. "Your...the father."

(Forest)

"Oh....." Bunny blushed as he pointed out his chest. "But...my instincts is telling me that something isn't right...I don't know why."

"Alrighty!" Tigermew transformed her normal self.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oww no! Don't joke around with that! I can't be father!" Hunk growled, "I'm too young for that stuff!" he roared impatiently.

(Forest)

"Well, you don't have to do that if you don't want," Chad reassured, smiling softly and patting Bunny on her shoulder to comfort her.

Suddenly, the gigantic dragon sprang onto the stantler field, all the deer started to flee upon hearing Mar's manly, dominant roar. The salamence opened its wings and started flying over his prey, hitting and knocking out pokemon after pokemon, fainting a couple as the other flee'd.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm not joking!" Suddenly Moonlight's fur stretched up like a pissed cat, "Your really the father. And I'm serious, if you don't want to be there for our offspring then so be it!" The canine then calm down her head somewhat lowered as she couldn't believe the responsibility she's going through having babies with him. 'I can't leave my eggs here....I still got to protect them...' The umbreon thought going to her place warming them.

(Forest)

Bunny eyes widen suddenly seeing dozens of stantlers already perished by the flames and then she pointed at them. "See I told you something just happened!"

Tigerlily then spot a Charmeleon and then she transformed into one, "Flamethrower!" she aim her powerful flames at a group of stantlers.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Bah, whatever!" Hunk growled, starting to walk off, although unbeknown to both him and Moonlight, the staggering amount of cum the busty umbreon had drank would soon be digested.

(Field)

"Rawr!" Maru roared, swooping down and catching one of the dead Stantler's in his large mouth, still having space for two more.

"Woah! That's freaky! That Salamence is huge!" Chad gasped, "We better call it a day!" he said, forgetting about the oran berries for Sci.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
For some strange reason....the umbreon under goes a growth transformation, making her big as tree. Her eyes blinked suddenly at the sudden outbrust. "Hunk...?" Her body became very sexy with curves that'll make men swoon.

(Field)

The Mew charmeleon continued to blast firey until couple fainted from the intense fire.

Bunny plucked the Chad close to her chest and ending up carrying him. "Let's get out of hear before we too get ourselves hurt!"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What is it?" Hunk stopped, but didn't turn around, "I don't want to be dad... so unless you have anything else to talk about,"

(Field)

"Rawr!" Maru swooped down, scooping the other couple in his large maw, before he took off towards Tigermew, laying one of the deer next to her, and swallowed the other two whole after landing.

Chad muffledly shouted, unable to talk clearly as he felt himself trapped in-between Bunny's massive chest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad