Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf and Matt Ishida
Kiva couldn't help but blush once looking at his body and then shook her head, and smiles while bringing the pancakes to the kitchen table. "I hope you will like it" she murmurs rather sweetly and winks an eye at him.

Sinistra blushed and chuckles. "Now this is awkward. I was the one supposed to be making the girl blushing, not the way around" he laughed softly and smiles at the dragoness. "What do you want to do afterwards hmh?"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo then take a seat on a chairnear the kitchen table and set one glass near her. "I will say 'I like it' after I taste the pancake. Sounds fair enough?" He smiled cutely, waiting for this cute vixen serve the pancakes.

Mika smiled cutely while wagging her tail slowly under the table. "Normally I go straight home and do my usual routine." Then, she remember about her shopping earlier. "How about I invite you to my apartment? I need a male's perspective and comment of the sleepwear that I bought, if that's okay with 'cha?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh sure thing" Kiva smiles and serves them both pancakes while sitting on the chair. "There you go, you can try them now" smiling gently, the vixen holds the hot chocolate cup, taking a quick sip of it and murring happily.

"Mhh..o-only if you are sure of t-that" Sinistra was caught off guard with that suggestion and couldn't help but stutter slightly and blush almost deeply. Though he had the luck, not that much after the waiter returned to their table, setting down on the table all they had ordered. "Oh here we go"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf grab the spoon and take small piece of the pancake and munch slowly inside his maw, trying to get all the flavors on his big tongue until a soft murr escaped from his throat. "It taste real good, Kiva." Ryo smiled happily as take another bite.

"Of course I am, cutie." Mika stucks out tongue cutely as seeing the waiter brought their order and served on a table in front of them." Oh, thank you." She bowed to the waiter, taking a long sniff of the special made pasta. "Mnnhh...Smells nice. Let's eat! "She grab both spoon and fork, and slowly indulge the pasta.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Really?" Kiva couldn't help but instinctively lean forward and hug Ryo tightly, pressing her delicate mounds against his frame. "Ohh I am so happy to know that" she murmured happily while wagging her tail frantically behind her.

"Well if you are sure, I shall go with you then" Sinistra smiles and then he too starts eating what he had ordered. "I'm glad the food smiles fine at least" he commented before thinking to himself. she surely is one of a kind.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The feminine-looking male wolf then blushed as the vixen giving a soft hug until could feel her mounds pressing against his chest. "O-Of course it is, Kiva...How should I say if I being served by the most beautiful female who knows how to cook such a delicious pancake." He said nervously as putting one paw on her back. "W-Well, I should return back to eat..."

"Indeed it is.This special pasta taste so good, a little better from any other restaurant." Mika nodded while indulging the special pasta in perfect table manner, her eyes looking to Sinistra every now and then, trying to figure out if she ever met him somewhere.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiva immediately blushes as darkly as her cheeks would allow and returns to her seat. "S-sowwy.. I was so happy that you enjoyed my pancakes" she said adorably and smiles gently while she goes back to eat the pancakes and taking a sip from the sweet hot chocolate.

"Haha, good to know you love this food. I've known them for years and they never let me down" Winking gently, Sinistra returned to eat his food. Soon enough he had finished and gently cleaned his muzzle with a napkin. "Anything else you want my fair lady?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"No, thank you." Ryo point his thumb to Kiva, the blush still crossed his creamy cheek and continued to indulge the pancakes. It doesn't take too long for him to finish a few and take a few short gulp of the hot chocolate.

"Hmm..Maybe I make this place as my favorite spot to enjoy the delicacy." The dragoness smiles cutely while eating the pasta until the plate is clean. "Hmm...Thanks for the food." She said, ending it with espresso coffee and wiping her beautiful lips with napkin. "Nothing else, Sinistra. My stomach is full right now, thanks for it."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Soon enough, Kiva finish her share of pancakes too and drank down the last of the hot chocolate left in her mug. "Your chocolate with my pancakes make a great combinatin" she giggles adorably.

"Well then shall we go?" Sinistra asked while making a sign to the waitress for her to bring his bill. Once he got to know the price for their food, carefully he pulled out his wallet and left enough money to pay for it plus tip. Getting up gently, he held his paw out to the dragoness while smiling. "Shall we go then my lady?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Somewhat it games me idea for next treat. Maybe we can do pancakes with chocolate toppings replaced with maple syrup." Ryo poke his tongue out cutely before emptying the galss by drinking the last amount of chocolate drink. "I'll help you cleaning the dishes..." The wolf stood up and collect the empty plates and glasses, brought it to the kitchen sink for cleaning thine thought of something for them to do next.

After watching Sinistra paying the treat, Mika grabs all of his shopping bag and held her soft claws over his paw, slowly getting up from a chair. "Thank you for the treat, Sinistra. I really appreciate it."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds