Join our server on Discord

Poll: What gender is Patamon from digimon Adventure?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Male
84.62%
22 84.62%
Female
7.69%
2 7.69%
Non
7.69%
2 7.69%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Patamons gender
Good point.

But "boku" is also used by females at times. But then again, Patamon's forms are clearly masculine.
Let's not argue about languages unless one of us speaks it. It will be easier that way. And everyone knows about the word gato so that doesn't count.
*runs*
Patamons forms may be masculine but I first aked what his season 1 way was. I also think that a female digimon and digivovle to male and turn to male after dedigivolving.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
In the Anime Partner Digimon don't do the Gender Bender.
How can you tell though? Pure voices? Well males can have female voices and vise versa.

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Yeah but in this case you can see how their evolutions have male or female features (Except for Garudamon XD) if you see Garurumon you can clearly see he is a male wolf digimon, just with seeing his face, or take a look at WarGreymon clearly male looking

I don't think is right tell the gender just by the voices, that has been the biggest mistake the fans have been done with Patamon, and if we go by that then Davis' Veemon is female in japan since his voice is as high pitched as Patamon's and it was a woman who did his (Veemon's) voice, which also did his evolutions and even voiced the Magnamon on the X-Evolution movie too, in fact most of the digimon in the X-Evolution movie were voiced by the actors who voiced their counterparts from the normal seasons like Leomon whose voice actor in japan voiced him in 01, Tamers, Frontier (IceLeomon), and the X-Evolution movie

So I don't think we should count the voices to tell a gender.
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Actually you can only tell by those features by humanoid Digimon.

WarGreymon is kinda bad since a female reptile does not have boobs.
I guess no one told the people who make Rule 63 Guilmon. ha ha ha
Pink and with boobs? Saw that one once.
Ok I'm stil wondering who put the non vote on the poll... It scares me that someone wuld vote there. I just put it up for fun but eek...

Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds