Join our server on Discord

Ryan and DarkChibimons digimon yaoi RPG.
"You got it mixed up. What can you do? Try creating light. Let me guide you. Your heart now is full of stress and anger. This task see what i see. Is nothing more than a test to see all of peoples light. But also you must see what evil i see as well. Your going to have to guide for the light but when the light comes on your worst fear is going to be shown to you. Will you accept the challenge?" Dark explained in a wiseful manner.
"Yes, I do accept." Dave said, know his worst fear is.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Okay lets start simple. The first thing you must do is to clear all thoughts of death rape blood peoples sorrows tears EVERYTHING emotional. You must have the heart of gold to be the gold. Think of what you would do to the person who killed your friend. About what you would do to save him. Then think of the future if you did if you see a black hole jump into it through your mind. Once you did think of light and flick your figers. Your index finger should glow. but i am warning you when it does do not dare scream run or even freak out." Dark explained.
Dave nodded his head, clearing every thing that is emotional to him, he has a heart of gold. He picture his self in his head holding onto a shotgun and a kinfe. He fires at the guys foot and stab him though his jaw with the kinfe, than he picture his self taking him to make sure that he is alright in the head. He saw a black hole in front of him, he jump into it in his mind, he starts to think about light and flicks his fingers. His index finger started to glow, he didn't even more a inch.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Now open your eyes. Dont be afraid. But dont run away."Dark said
Dave slowly open his eyes. "What is this?" Dave asked Dark.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Your fear. and your hqppy ness mixed in to make a giga. Your ultimate fear is your own. This magic technique is very popular but very distinctive. You must learn how to fight your fears. Use your light to make something better fire or anything." Dark explained
Dave foused on the light, the light change into a new set of Flamedramon armor, pure black armor and on the front of the chest armor, the punisher's skull.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Hm a movie flick eh? Nice color choice but let me add my touch." Dark flciked his fingers and it had the tribal dragon sign that stood for peace. "Your not the leauge of punishing. You cannot denie the fact that your judgeing other peoples crimes. You will fight that way but take my symbol. A little peice of me onto you!" Dark said smiliing.
"Alright." Dave said, nodding his head.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds