Join our server on Discord

College Days (Yoosei/Kurtz)
Perking her ears up quickly, Yoosei then couldn’t help but blush darkly from the comment. “awie Kurtzie, stop it, you are making me blush” she murmed sweetly, quickly placing her paws on her cheeks to try and hide her blush.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I like you blushing. Makes you look even cuter then you already are," Kurtz smiled happily, blushing lightly yet not hiding his face as he then took yet another drink, looking onto her. "The deeper the cuter." He laughed playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blushing as hard as her cheeks would allow, she slowly stopped trying to hide her face and just looked up at him. "s-stop it Kurtzie, really, you are making me blush a lot" she murmured softly. "and..I huh..wonder when our food is done" she added.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz, chuckling seeing her blush so hardly and then blinking, he placed down his wine glass and then lied back in his seat, smiling softly. "I don't know, they'll probably be around soon. Ah, here he is now."

Soon after, the waiter came along and looked at the plate, before asking; "Are you finished?"

"Yes, we're finished. We're ready to move on to the Main Course." He smiled, as the waiter nodded and took the empty plate off, heading off once again.

"Well, only a minute more before they bring the food. By the way, I've never got to tell you this before," He muttered gently, before looking up at her face softly. "You're eyes are the most clearest blue I've seen."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"gee Kurtzie, did you took your day to make me blush" she poked her tongue out cutely, blushing darkly still and then smiles in a cute way. "still thank you for the compliment.. and for this night" she murmured just loud enough for him to hear. "it does means a lot to me" she added.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"No problem... anything for you," Kurtz murmured gently, though resting his claw on the table as he looked on her still, lovingly and feeling more closer to her then ever before. "This means a lot to me as well too you know," He added softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Smiling cutely, the purple vixen delicately neared her paw to the dragon's claw before gently caress it. Her eyes were set upon Kurtz which made the vixen still blush softly. She could notice the lovingly way he looked at her and that made her want to just burst out all about her true feelings. Trying to held herself for a while longer, she just gently murmured. "good to know that Kurtzie"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Smiling and blushing himself from the soft carressing of his claw, the dragon stared onto Yoosei. He had to admit to himself that in that awkward moment, he felt like confessing as well as she did. But then again; it'd be rather awkward especially for him, since he couldn't entirely tell her mood with him.

Within a moment, the waiter came back around again, setting the two main meal dishes onto the table. "Here are your main meals sir. Please enjoy." With that the waiter left again.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As soon as the waiter set the main dishes onto the table, Yoosei slowly stopped caressing his claw. "Finally, I was getting hungry" she murmured cutely to Kurtz and just lightly poked her tongue out playfully, she couldn't help but feel so happy for spending some time with him like this.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Moving his claw back, and then grasping his knife and fork, smiled happily. "Well, I guess we should start eating, shall we?" Kurtz laughed, before looking towards the dish with half a breast of chicken and the soup bowl. Using his knife and fork, he sliced a small part of the chicken, before dipping it into the soup. Then, after a few moments, he pulled it out and started to chew it. "Mmh.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds