Join our server on Discord

Macro/Micro RPG
Should I conside suicide as going somewhere? Long thought, then lowered his ears, "I was just... taking a walk, nowhere to go yet" he smiled slightly, at least showing a bit more of emotion to the dragoness.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon grinned softly grabbing the dragoness's claws moving them up to her chest "Hold on tight hun." she giggled before starting the engine with a loud roar and wrapped her tail around her companion, entered the city streets heading back to their appartment.
The OCA
"well no, i havent. but it would be kinda cool if i was one." she giggled.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
As her claws were placed on Rosa's chest, the dragoness blushed furiously, albeit liking her thoughts. Although, when they started to turn a corner, she meeped, and started squishing her breasts to hold on to whenever they were to turn corners of such.

Glancing at the dragon's lowered ears, she sighed slightly. "Well, I haven't got much to do anyhow, I was just walking." She then smiled. "Want me to keep you company or anything? It'll at least give me something to do, instead of walking around doing nothing..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
At such generousity, Long gasped. However, he couldn't turn down the offer of such lovely lady. "Uhmm... sure! I'd be glad to!" he chirped.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As she turned the corner she mured to herself as the girl squeezed her breasts. She continued to ride untill she finally saw their appartment and came to a stop in the same parking spot as before turning off the engine "We're home cutie.." the wolfess gently pulled the dragoness's claws down and hopped off the bike grabbing the two cases of beer "..come on my little draggy." she winked at her as she started walking inside with her.
The OCA
Hearing Long accepting, the dragoness giggled softly, before closing one eye. "Alrighty then... Long." She then swished her tail happily. "Wait.. if you are out here alone, then... aren't you bored?"

-------------------------------

Being pulled by Ebon inside with her, Karla giggled; her red-hair glistening lightly while she walked inside. She then suddenly snatched a beer case from Ebon and decided to carry it happily. "You know, we're probably going to get so drunk tonight..." She grinned at the thought, and then swished her tail once. "Hm... you know, I wanna enjoy being possibly drunk with yah..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ebon's muzzle grew a sly smirk from Karla's reactions saying she wants to get drunk with her "You wanna get drunk with me huh..." she snuck up behind Karla and grabbed her breasts through her shirt firmly "..not worried about doing anything you might regret in the morning?" she grinned darkly and started groping her breasts.
The OCA
Gasping at the groping of her breasts and blushing darkly, Karla started to softly moan, her head slightly arching back. "NNhh... n-no... I-I'm not worried.... E-Ebby..." She muttered, her tail swishing happily behind her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Good.." Ebon gave Karla a sofa peck on the cheek before walking into the kitchen and throwing the beer in the fridge and took out a couple cans. With a wink to Karla the wolfess walking into their living room as she started downing one of the cans. She laid down on one of the couches as she sipped her beer "Mmmhhh..damn good beer."
The OCA