Join our server on Discord

Things that blow in WWE nowadays
As opposed to every other face wrestler ever? :roll:
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Psycho333 Wrote:I know I'll get whinned at but I think John Cena could beat Hulk Hogan
Yes. You will but it would be a good fight. And, we just have him fight flair. That's pretty close. But hulk near his prime vs. cena. Good fight.
Quote:But hulk near his prime vs. cena. Good fight.
No, even in his prime, Hulk was slow. Though I'm not exactly a fan of The Rock, he kind of changed the athletic expectations of professional wrestlers for the late '90s to present. Cena definitely fits the new mold.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
John Cena is one hell of an athelete, and like Autumn said.. Kinsa hot too :P

But yea, right now, no contest, in a real fight. Hogan wouldn't stand a chance. In his prime, he could have lasted a little longer, but would still have lost. Speed with some strength behind it will win against just strength any time. The only reason Hulk would win in a match is if they set it up that way.
Niyara Wrote:John Cena is one hell of an athelete, and like Autumn said.. Kinsa hot too :P

But yea, right now, no contest, in a real fight. Hogan wouldn't stand a chance. In his prime, he could have lasted a little longer, but would still have lost. Speed with some strength behind it will win against just strength any time. The only reason Hulk would win in a match is if they set it up that way.

Back in they day didnt they write in for Hogan to win to keep the kiddies from crying into their tang?

btw it most likely fits here but has anyone heard of the Chris Benoit thing?
it does suck that it happened
These wrestlers and valets have been dropping like flies this decade. :(
Yes, I was very confused and upset by that. I really wonder what happened.
I just heard about the Benoit thing.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
steroid rage is the "suspected" cause in the case but it's not confermed that that is what caused it