Join our server on Discord

Gol and Disturbed's RP
She smiled and nodded her head a little. "My name is Dawn, nice to meet someone like you Silver." She said, wagging her tail underwater slowly.

She gave a small, but unsure giggle. "I-I know, hehe, they really are." She said carressing her own breast with claw. "Its like... if a man sees 'em, then his eyes will be stuck on them until he gets whats on his mind." She joked.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"I know you get this a lot but you're very beautifal," Silver commented blushing softly as he smiles kinda cutely.

"I..can imagain why," Saphire trailed off staring at Emeralds plump breasts. Swishing her tail a bit the wolfess leans over a bit gently placing her paw on the side of the other breast to kinda squish them together and nuzzles into her cleavage, "mmm..soft."
The OCA
"Hehe, i know, i do get that alot sometimes, but no one has said it like you said it to me. Thank you." She said softly and slowly moved her arms around his neck, hugging him softly.

She felt the wolfess' face, softly nuzzling her breasts, causing her to give a little murr from how nice the feeling felt to her.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Silver blushes deeply as Dawn puts her arms around his neck the little wolf places his paws on her sides with a cute smile on his face before planting a gentle kiss on her cheek.

Saphire pulls her face away from Emerald's breasts then starts rubbing her paw over her cleavage softly looking up at her with a cute smile, "Feel good?"
The OCA
She moved her head back and giggled. "You are so sweet, Silver." She spoke softly, before planting a gently kiss on his cheek back.

"Mmm....it does.." She said murring as her soft paws carressed down her large cleavage.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"And you are sweet looking," Silver commented as he rests his head just above Dawn's chest cuddling her genly in the pools waters completely forgetting he was completely naked hugging her.

Saphire giggles softly at Emeralds reaction she then starts licking her cleavage while looking up at the dragoness with sweet cute smile on her face.
The OCA
She blushed a little and gently kept hugging him, placing her head softly on his. "Your such a gentleman." She giggled.

She murred in delight from her lick. "S-Saph." She studdered, but couldn't really speak clearly, feeling her tongue on her breasts.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Silver blushes as he glances down into Dawn's cleavage he lowered his head and starts gently planting kisses on the top of her breasts.

While Saphire looks up at Emerald she blushes softly, "May...I take off your bra Emerald I want to feel them," she asks softly.
The OCA
She opend her eyes and blushed, feeling him gently kiss her breasts. "O-oh... Silver.." She said, kinda shocked.

Emerald looked at her and down at her breasts. "I-If you really like to... please do so." She said sitting up for her.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Silver quickly looks up at Dawn and lowers his ears, "I-I'm sorry was I not supposed to do that?" he asked blushing deeply at his own actions.

Blushing deeply Saphire nods as she gets sits down in Emerald's lap ontop of her smiling cutely she moves her paws gently the dragon's shoulders slowly sliding the shoulder straps down her arms. There she finally glanced at Emerald's large plump perfectly rounded breasts hanging from her chest. The cute wolfess blushes upon the sight then cups one of the huge breasts, "They're so big yet soft," she commented as she felt the enormous orb of soft dragonscales.
The OCA