Join our server on Discord

Where did your username come from?
Harie Wrote:
Kurtz Wrote:I ended up getting Kurt, and, in a random moment, chose to add the odd Z onto it. Which actually made it better then I thought.

...Like DragonballZ? I Just had to say it.Wink

Kind of like that. But I added it because I was listening to The Black Mages - Zeromus at the time....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mine is easy... I'm a good lover (according to Niyara at least..) and I'm gonna be a mama
well my nick is pretty simple I like flying and anything that has to do with it, airplanes, birds the sky... Phoenix was a legend in a lot of place it was know all over the world it is the most amazing bird so i thought it would be cool and Black becouse I like dark things, I read a lot of Drama books that often end in a tragic way, I like anything that has to do with that dark side of life.
Quote:Correction,Tenacious D is the Greatest Band..
No, Tenacious D just thinks they're the greatest band ever. They're actually quite lame. Disturbed is an awesome band, but they would be better if their lyrics weren't so repetitive. For example, "Liberate" should have been a minute long.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
My user name comes from my childhood..

We got these two kittens from a friend of ours.. They really liked me and my mom, but would attack anyone else in the family who came near them.. My oldest brother has a really nasty scar on his face from when he tried to pick one of them up..

We called them Fuzzball, and Diablo.. the first because he was really fuzzy.. and the second because he was an evil little shit to anyone but mom and me.

So anyway.... that is where the name "Angry_kittens" comes from.
Wisemon Wrote:
No, Tenacious D just thinks they're the greatest band ever. They're actually quite lame. Disturbed is an awesome band, but they would be better if their lyrics weren't so repetitive. For example, "Liberate" should have been a minute long.

.....i love you,Wisemon :)
Wisemon Wrote:
Have they ever actually said they were? I think they're just a somewhat ok joke band.
They are both great guitar players, and they can sing fairly well (not as good as me or Kim (Niyara) but thats okay.. They can't dance at all, and they need more than just guitar and singing to really be "great"
My username will...
Vee - Short for Veemon! One of my fav. Digimon
Dark - 2 reasons. #1 I like dark thing and #2 my fav. character from D.N.Angel. Put them both together and you get Dark_Vee.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
My nick came from my past a long time ago.I was like five or six, and my dad had a heartattack in the bathroom and died.After that I've always been an evil piece of shit. XD Don't know about yall but I love to blow up my nephews old toys. (after they get new ones for christmas of course.or b-days)