Join our server on Discord

Blaze and Shiva
Blaze lowers his head and take a long slow lick tasting her juices and savoring it, "You taste great Shiva I love it," he said as he takes another long slow lick
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shiva moans softly and blushes at the compliment. "...mnngg...i'm so glad you like the taste....now sink your tongue inside there..." growls playfully
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze does as he was ordered and sink tongue into her fold of Shiva pussy as takes a few licks and takes tongue out and grins at Shiva knowing he is being a bad slave.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shiva looks at him "...did I told you, that you could take your tongue out?" she narrows her eyes "...place it back inside of me and make me cum"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"But I did what you told me to do you just did not tell how long to do it," Blaze said as lick the outside folds of Shiva's pussy before stuck his tongue in swirled around.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shiva moans in bliss, arching her head backwards and slowly guiding her hands to his head, caressing it gently
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze circles his tongue around Shiva sensitive clit
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
she winces and moans louder, rubbing his head gently with her cold hands. "sink your tongue deeper....mmmnggg"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze puts his tongue in as far as it could go into Shiva's cunt as he swirled it around.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shiva moaned louder in delight, her orgasm quickly developing and even some juices leaked out already
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions