Join our server on Discord

Useless information!
Only useless facts are to be posted here...

Apparently the above is a useless fact, because some people don't follow it.

Did you know that it is illegal to carry an ice-cream cone in your back pocket in NY?

It is also illegal to talk on an elevator in NY.

There are many laws like these, and they are all real laws still on the books. They just aren't enforced.
Renamon's Army
Quote:Those aren't useless facts...they're still only opinions
I suppose, but the topic header and the first reply say "useless info", not useless facts...

All toads are frogs, but not all frogs are toads.
KS_Naslund Wrote:
Quote:Those aren't useless facts...they're still only opinions
I suppose, but the topic header and the first reply say "useless info", not useless facts.

True, but he meant facts...

Right? huh?
Renamon's Army
Shadowknight Wrote:No word in the English language rhymes with: month, orange, silver, or purple.

Ah, ah, ah.

And there is an episode where it is revealed "Curple" rhymes with purple. It's a bit of a saddle, I believe.
Here's a bone-chiller:

Worldwide, 20% of ALL married couples are first cousins.
Currently at number 67 on Wikipedia's most veiwed articles is "List Of Digimon".

I don't know why this thread is in here. It's anything but Spam.
Mainly because their's no where else to put it, and because it is kinda random and follows no reall topic.

The words silent and listen have the same letters. Santa and Satan do too. Kinda makes you wonder huh?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Herr Mullen Wrote:Currently at number 67 on Wikipedia's most veiwed articles is "List Of Digimon"

"This tool shows the articles from the English Wikipedia that are viewed most.
Statistics have been running for 3 days. This tool is still being tested. Some of the results may be false or misleading!"

This is at the very top of the page, it says all that needs to be said. It is interesting however.
Renamon's Army
I will be away for three days.
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Shadowknight Wrote:No word in the English language rhymes with: month, orange, silver, or purple.

Ah, ah, ah.

And there is an episode where it is revealed "Curple" rhymes with purple. It's a bit of a saddle, I believe.

It emerges that silver rhymes with cilver, which is a baby ewe.

Scumthorpe in Lincon is the most boring place in the UK. Look at the ordinance servy map: a square kilometre of nothing. Just a pylon and some overhead cables. You can acredit that to QI, as well.