Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which one do you like???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Digimon- straight
23.08%
6 23.08%
Digimon- yaoi/yuri
7.69%
2 7.69%
Digimon Partners (human)
7.69%
2 7.69%
Digimon Partner (human) - yaoi/yuri
3.85%
1 3.85%
All of them!!!
57.69%
15 57.69%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

yaoi, yuri, digimon, and digimon partners..... sexy
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Lord Patamon Wrote:Ken never got an armor since the digiegg of Kindness never appeared in 02, only his crest appeared but not the digiegg,

I disagree.

[Image: 75px-DEoK3D.jpg]

He received it in Digimon 02: Michi E No Armor Shinka, which is something I really want to see. Wormon becomes Pucchiemon. On a barely related note, I listened to Wormon in German the other day; he sounds like Pingu. I prefer the American actor. Actually, the Americans, whilst worst for soundtracks and few voice actors who aren't all that great (I'm looking at you, asexual chain smoker), have probably got the best sound effects.

that of he got the digiegg of Kindness on Digimon 02: Michi E No Armor Shinka I didn't knew since the info about that Drama CD on Wikipedia wasn't very complete, in fact that's the CD where the D-Terminals got mixed by Joe's fault.

When I said Ken didn't got the digiegg of Kindness I was meaning on the TV series. Now this makes Ken the third digidestined in have a crest and a digiegg, TK and Kari being the other two since even if Davis, Yolei and Cody got the digieggs, the crests still belong to Tai, Matt, Sora, Mimi, Izzy and Joe.

By the way Digimon 02: Michi E No Armor Shinka is not a DVD, is more like an audio story, you know an audio CD but instead of music it contains a story.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Wormon sounded cooler in the arabic version- kinda like a cyborg mix- but cool.
Shadowknight Wrote:There's no way that's all fur.

Well, that pic looks rather incriminating, but most of the time it doesn't look like there is that much fur. Still, I'll recede with that. There's little point in arguing.

That, and I just felt like being a bit of an ass.
Goddramon = goldramon. Same difference.
We like to think renamon has breats under that fur. Like we like to think that digimon can take off different parts of they're clothing.
And Ken does have an armor like davis has a gold armor. They are still theirs. And veemon is the only one other one who can use the fate egg. (gold veedramon)
Also in CD dramas the old digimon(except for agumon I think) armor evolved (I think he had a tootache or something.) And in another jun and a few of the other DD's siblings got digimon.
And I saw a fanmade wormmon armor evo. It was as cool as the fanmade patamon warp evo.
I also wish they would have brought battle spirit 1.5 over. Gabumon should evo to metal garurumon not omnimon. Like the extra agumon.
UnknownH Wrote:Goddramon = goldramon. Same difference.
We like to think renamon has breats under that fur. Like we like to think that digimon can take off different parts of they're clothing.
And Ken does have an armor like davis has a gold armor. They are still theirs. And veemon is the only one other one who can use the fate egg. (gold veedramon)
Also in CD dramas the old digimon(except for agumon I think) armor evolved (I think he had a tootache or something.) And in another jun and a few of the other DD's siblings got digimon.
And I saw a fanmade wormmon armor evo. It was as cool as the fanmade patamon warp evo.
I also wish they would have brought battle spirit 1.5 over. Gabumon should evo to metal garurumon not omnimon. Like the extra agumon.

You can play battle spirit 1.5, check on digimon himitsu, there you can find the rom and the emu for the wonderswan color

Ken does have an armor egg but was till that Drama CD when he obtained precisely to use it on Wormmon so he could help him to stop Davis from beating Veemon and return to his old self, you see Davis thinking that the girls liked the evil type guy he decided to impersonate Ken's digimon emperor persona.

Also and no offence but is proven that the golden digiegg doesn't belongs to Davis specifically, if he owns it he would had been able to summon it any time he wanted mostly on the battle with MaloMyotismon, where it sure was necesary to have Magnamon present.

The proof that the golden digiegg only appears when it is necesary is the way it appears. for example in 02 when Davis touched the golden digiegg, the symbol of kindness appeared on it, so when Magnamon dedigivolved the golden digiegg turned back to be the crest of kindness, in fact when Davis touched the golden digiegg Davis felt it saying and I quote "I want to return where I belong" and that was with Ken since it was the crest of kindness turned into that digiegg to help them to defeat Kimeramon.

In the Movie was necesary that Patamon and Gatomon digivolved to mega to release the golden digieggs, in fact it was Seraphimon who released the digiegg of miracles while Magnadramon released the digiegg of faith.

My Point is that no one can own those gold digieggs, the fact that Davis was the one who always used that gold digiegg doesn't means he owns it.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yes but it's usally excepted that it's usally his. Like no one but willis (and davis) can or does use the fate egg.
UnknownH Wrote:Yes but it's usally excepted that it's usally his. Like no one but willis (and davis) can or does use the fate egg.

Yeah, in fact that's why I kinda hate that of the golden digiegg, that of that only Davis uses it made it look like if he isn't there the others would be useless
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*sniff* poor Wormmon... *starts tearing* t-thanks L-LP! *starts crying* WAAAAH!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh now look, you made DMX cry. heh heh But really, I'm not saying anything like that. I'm just saying it's normally his and it's pretty strong.
Poor-Cool-Voiced-Wormon!!!