Join our server on Discord

A Week Of Sex Slaves
[Blitz mode] Of course I know that, but this is the twenty-first century, I have my ways- that's why all I need for this is the DNA of the said digimon. Sigh, I take it you've never seen my digivice. [/Blitz mode]

[Velmont mode] that wasn't a remote!? [/Velmont mode]

[Blitz mode] Universal Remote Control is only one of the things it's capable of replacing. [/Blitz mode]

[Gunter mode] Sigh! we're all one, big, happy, disfunctional Family-
We put the FUN in dysfunctional.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lol... yes... you do...
Shadowknight Wrote:DNA, or DDNA as I once heard it called, wouldn't be very useful since it's most likely techno organic and thus the computer wouldn't be able to register what it was seeing. It wouldn't be sure wheither it was a robotic object or a biological creature, it would see both at once which would most likely confuse any normal computer.
Who said you use a normal computer for digimon study. You use a more advanced one. Although all of them seem to have that pineapple symbol on them like izzy's did.
[Blitz mode] My digivice is more powerful than all those obsolete tropical fruit related machines put together, so I really DO just need the DDNA and or possibly just plant DNA.
You relise that all digivices get power from the same source so they can easily be shut down if needed.
I still say it would be technologically impossible with any technology to seperate the technological and biological parts of a digimon's DDNA.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Unless it was made in a place where that's common. So of course if you wanted to do that you'd have to get a computer from the digital world.
True, but that would also be because in the digital world they would be pure data making it easier for a computer to, for lack of a better word, scan them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
[Blitz mode] So what if I developed my own alternate source for back up? Stop contradicting me- I need to concentrate. [/Blitz mode]

Meanie Blitz.