Join our server on Discord

Least favorite character?
Quote:I choose his digimon as wel and if you are teling me That metalgarurumon is not a fighter then you are deeply misstakin my frend.
I know what I'm talking about. How many fights have you been in? I've been in at least two dozen. I currently take jiu-jitsu lessons once a week. Although "fighter" types are really more of a Pokemon thing, MetalGarurumon certainly wouldn't be one, because he stands on all four legs. You have to stand on two legs and have your arms free for combat in order to be a "fighter". WereGarurumon would fall into that category.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I hate no one. EXCEPT that one guy in that one series.
Quote:How many fights have you been in?

ENOUGH jes jou are right about the four lages. But his amunition fild bodi is a serious weapon. Metalgarurumon Is wary fast Dogs have been used in combat and thei pruven thgem selfs as more poverful creatchurs. Say a Wolf will go one on one with a human I dought that the Human Will win.
Well, either way, WereGarurumon and Metalgarurumon would reduce a human to ashes in seconds.

And anyway, just because Metalgarurumon can't stand on two legs, doesn't mean he isn't a fighter. I mean, he's a giant metal wolf that shoots missiles and breathes blue energy.

Oh, and also, Matt is tough. He just chooses not to fight somebody younger than him. Normally when you're about 16, you start to gain some self-control. (I'm referring to all the fights he had with Tai in season 1).
he's not a fighter he's a weapon but wargreymon he's a fighter but metal greymon is a kinda weapon
Quote:Oh, and also, Matt is tough. He just chooses not to fight somebody younger than him. Normally when you're about 16, you start to gain some self-control. (I'm referring to all the fights he had with Tai in season 1).
In "Subzero Ice Punch!" (one of the episodes you're referring to) Matt attacked Tai. In the other one, MetalGarurumon attacked WarGreymon. If Matt does have self-control, that means that he chooses to be an asshole. In case it isn't obvious, though I have a list, Matt is at the top as my least favorite character.
I know that you saw me.
sorry but those are explainable first is because he was seperated from his brother and the other one was cherrymon messed with his head and gabumon was just being his best friend
Quote:sorry but those are explainable first is because he was seperated from his brother and the other one was cherrymon messed with his head and gabumon was just being his best friend
That was my point. If Matt had true self-control, he had no excuses for those actions. If you have self-control, you don't let frustration over missing your brother find its way into an assault on your friend. If you have self-control, you don't blindly follow the empty words of a talking mafia tree.
I know that you saw me.
Stormy Wizard Wrote:Well, either way, WereGarurumon and Metalgarurumon would reduce a human to ashes in seconds.

And anyway, just because Metalgarurumon can't stand on two legs, doesn't mean he isn't a fighter. I mean, he's a giant metal wolf that shoots missiles and breathes blue energy.

Oh, and also, Matt is tough. He just chooses not to fight somebody younger than him. Normally when you're about 16, you start to gain some self-control. (I'm referring to all the fights he had with Tai in season 1).

THANK GOD :!: :!: :!: someone understands me.
Quote:THANK GOD someone understands me.
So when you run out of counters you just ignore that you've been out-debated? Matt's not a fighter, and neither are you. You can get mad at me for calling you on it, but then you wouldn't have self-control. If you like Matt, if you think he has self-control, if you want to be like him, you're going to fall into the same hole that he did in "The Crest Of Friendship". Then you'll need someone like myself to pull your misguided ass out.
I know that you saw me.