Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
"It can take more. Trust me." Despite his words, King did stop to allow Shay to get better used to it, before moving in, inch by inch, stopping every two inches to help her get used to it. If she was in real pain though, he would stop. "See? There is no problem. You can take it. I chose widely, after all," he whispered.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Shay moaned loudly and arched her back, thrusting her large, soft tits into his face as he pushed into her tight pussy, but as long as he went slow she would feel no pain. "Do you...do you really love me master?" She asked softly as his cock finally sank all the way in. She wrapped her arms around him, groaning as she moved her pelvis around and moaned.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmmm..." King wanted to say yes, but decided that some food was needed. "I might...If you can prove you're worthy of it." King suddenly pulled out and laid on his back in the shadows, motioning Shay over. "Ride my cock. Bounce on it. Put your hands on my chest. If you prove to be a good slave, I will love you..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
She moaned loudly as he pulled out of her dripping cunt and moaned. She looked at him weakly and began to get up. Even sickly as she was, she was a beautiful sight, Shay was almost made to be a woman from the start. Her long, pale legs, sexy curves, plump ass, huge breasts, long black hair, and glowing gold eyes, she was beautiful.

"I-I want to be loved by master." she said softly before getting on top of him, slowly lowering herself onto his cock, whimpering and groaning as she did. She bit her finger as she sank all the way down and then placed her hands on his chest. She then started to bounce, using large black wings to do so due to her current frailty. "Ahhh! M-Master!" She cried out as she road him, her arching her back a bit as her breasts bounced.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Shay!" King moaned, taking his hands to her waist, before moving further to squeeze her new, firm ass. "Keep going. You're doing good. Keep it up, and I'll love you forever," the god child panted as he was amazed at just how perfect her cunt squeezed at her. "Tell me you're a slut. Call yourself a whore," he ordered, panting as he gave her more energy and life to her as they made love.
"Ahhh! Im a slut! Im such a slut and whore!" Shay moaned loudly. "Pleeeeeeaaaase fuck me harder master! Please love me!" She begged a she bounced up and down on his cock. Her pussy held him very tightly, making a sucking sound with each bounce. Her ass was soft and firm in his hands, and breasts bouncing as well.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King obeyed the slave's cries and he grabbed her by her side and used his godly speed to good use, moving faster and faster, thrusting his hard cock into Shay's body. "I love you. I love you, Shay!" He moaned, memorized by the sight of her bouncing tits.
She cried out, arched her back as he spoke, her breasts on full display, and opened her wings wide as she came, her pussy suddenly squeezing even tighter and her wings fluttering in ecstasy. She would then collapse over him, laying against his chest, moaning weakly with his length still deep inside her body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King did not stop, too full of want as he grabbed Shay's ass and kept thrusting into her, and soon he filled her with a large flood of cum. He would slap her new, bigger ass, and would keep thrusting, though at a slower, more at ease rate.
Shay moaned as she kissed his chest, crying out as she was filled again. She licked and kissed him so more, even going to his neck, and lips if he kissed her. She was timid, submissive, and in love with him. "Master...do you really love me? Really love?" She asked softly, as if unable to really believe him. "Do you love me like I love you?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)